[•Elizabeth and Charolette: Entry #1•]

Elizabeth and Charlie were best friends since they were younger. Elizabeths Father, William Afton and Charlies Father, Henry Emily were both owners of the popular Fazbear Entertainment Company.

Due to their Fathers well known company Fazbear Entertainment, Elizabeth and Charlie had unreasonable expectations set by those around them.

These expectations where to big for a child of their age and due to the overwhelming pressure they received peers and students around, they began to falter into a reluctant path of failing and letting others down.

Around 1 year later the company began dying down due to the pizzarias not being improved with newer models or different events, this sudden change in the companys poularity helped Elizabeth and Charlie with their social liveds and school lives.

The popularity downfall didn't last long though due to a new pizzaria opening up, Circus Baby's Pizza World was the new and improved Fredbears Family Diner only releasing 2 years after the grand beggining of Fazbears Entertainment.

Elizabeth and Charlies expectations began rising up again due to this sudden change, but Charlie gained something new out of this experience. Circus Baby became the new hit product and figure in young kids lives, this also affected Charlie who fell inlove with the animatronic...

Not everything can end up the way it was ment to go, Fate can sometimes be avoided at the cost of someone elses Fate.

END