Miraxus: The Forgotten Valentine

A/N:
Okay I gotta admit... I loved writing this. :3
-Sky

~~~~

Mirajane was mad, beyond mad. Almost all of her ships got together and she didn't even do anything to help. She wasn't called Mirajane the Matchmaker for nothing. Yet she couldn't even do her job.

Mira growled and broke a cup with her hand. A voice chuckled, "what's with you Mira?" The voice laughed.

Mira blushes, "hey... Laxus..." She chuckles shyly. "Usual?" Mira asks as she turns around starts grabbing the ingredients to make Laxus's drink.

No, I think I'll have something different." He answers before she hears movement from behind her.

Big arms wrap around her torso and a chin is rested on her shoulder. Then she felt cool electric lips on her neck, teasing her skin with their teeth.

Mira shivers and see's the blonde mass of hair that belongs to her long time crush, Laxus Dreyar. The arms tightened tightened around her torso and she struggled against the grip.

"Laxus stop..." Mira pleaded helplessly. But he didn't stop. "Why am I not fighting back...?" Mira asks herself but she knew the answer already.

"Laxus!" She shrieked, her eyes widened as she was in shock, when he bit down on the skin.

Then... She woke up in her bed panting, and her hair was a mess. Mira breathed hard as she remembered what she had dreamt about. She blushed and got out of her bed before groaning at what time it was. 'I have about an hour before I have to go and open up the guild. I'll get ready then go make breakfast for Elfman, and Lis.' She thought as she walked into her bathroom that was connected to her room.

Mira looked into the mirror before brushing out her hair and pulling her bangs into a small ponytail that sat upon her head. She smiled and her eyes twinkled, then she walked out of the bathroom. Mira walked to her wardrobe before pulling out her black and white bar maid outfit. She loved this one more than the red and pink one.

The white haired girl walked happily to the kitchen and made breakfast. To be honest she only made breakfast here because when Lisanna was "dead" Elfman would eat everything and stare at her mentally saying to her, 'men eat more than this!' So she would just make more then head to the guild to open it up for everyone.

But now that Lisanna was back Elfman doesn't stare at her like rant anymore.

Mira left their small house and instantly began walking towards the guild. Once she was there she heard racket from inside but shrugged it off after it had gotten quiet. She opened the guild doors and her eyes were wide as she came ace to face with with a blushing blonde, who was holding chocolates and a dozen white roses.

Electric blue eyes met teal eyes and Laxus blushed. "Mira..." The blonde stuttered as he quickly looked at the clock that was hung in the guild hall. "You weren't supposed to be here for another 30 minutes..." The lighting dragon slayer said, then he pouted. "You ruined it..."

Mira was still confused as to why Laxus was standing in front of her holding white roses and chocolates. "Um... Laxus what with those...?" She asks confused.

Laxus blushes red as Erza's hair. "Uh... Well their for someone... I finally have the courage to ask her and give her something..."

Mira nods a little hurt. "So... What's so special about today?" She asks still confused.

"Did you forget?" He looks behind her, looking for her usual bag for today and he chuckles. "Certainly you did. Mira.. It's Valentines Day..."

Mira's eyes widened "oh my Mavis!" She squeals. "I forgot again! No... It's all the way at home..." She pouts and tears well up in her eyes.

Laxus panics as he leans in and kisses her, he pulls away and hands her the roses and chocolates, as he grins. "Happy Valentines Day, Mira."