Chapter 7: The Party (Part I)

A/N:

Sorry guys but I can't wait so I skipped two days!

By the way, I, writing on my moms iPad so I'm sorry if this is shitty and there are errors!

***********************

-Two Days Later-

I put on a blue crop top and Jean shorts and my white vans for the party in an hour!

It was at the beach and it wasn't supposed to be a huge party. Just us and a few of Katie's friends that she made here in Virginia.

I packed a bag with swimsuit and towel along with a change of clothes.

I think they reserved a separate area just for us and there is a bathroom there, too.

I just left my hair because I would swim and didn't apply makeup.

"Ready Crystal?!" I heard Soph call to me.

Katie already left to get there early and make sure everything was set up.

I don't answer her and just grab my phone and bag and rush down the steps, almost falling on my face along the way.

"Let's go!" I yell.

We finally arrive after walking and messing around.

"Soph! Crystal!" Katie hollers to us.

we yell 'hi' back and run over to her. We drop our stuff on an empty spot and I see another girl by Katie.

"This is my friend, Addison, but you can call her Addie. Addie, this is Sophia and Crystal from my hometown."

"Hey, nice to meet you!" I greet.

"Hi!" Says Sophia.

"Hey," she says and waves.

She is a little shy, I can tell, but I'm sure we will be great friends.

I hear a honk behind me making me jump and I turn around quickly. A black car pulls up and I see a guy hop out. He has brown hair and glasses on. It's almost dark? Katie hugs him and his eyes lock with mine after he pulls off his glasses and tosses them into his car.

I smile and he just stares at me. Or is he looking at Sophia? Addie left with Katie to say hi and I just stand there wondering what to do.

They come back over to us and Katie says, "This is Matthew and Matt, this is Sophia and Crystal. They are from New York."

"Sup," he says and I just smile.

I don't really talk to guys unless it's for Soph.

"C'mon lets get in!"

"One sec," I say to Katie and grab my bag and rush to the bathroom to change into my swimsuit.

I leave and run into the water almost jumping on Addie!

"Sorry!" I say.

She laughs and says, "It's okay!"

I smile and swim to Soph and we mess around.

I close my eyes and swim underwater to go faster when I bump into someone.

I get to the top quickly and hold my head.

"Sorry..." I say and rub the water away from my eyes.

I open then and my green eyes meet Matthew's brown ones.

"Crystal, right?"

I nod my head in response

"Cool, um, I'll be right back. Stay here."

"Okay," I say and he swims to the shore and I watch him walk to his bag.

*************************

A/N:

Aye!

Hope you enjoyed!

I love you all and don't forget to follow @Gamergirl07 !!

Thank you for reading!

Vote/Comment?

~Ave