𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 !

DISCLAIMER:

You do not have to read it if you do not want to, this is purely for my own amusement and timeline for my OC. If you choose to read it, be warned it gets sickeningly sweet at the end. Please have a trash can near in case your hurl from your sweet tooth being pushed past its limit and prepare yourself to be utterly disappointed in me. I do not claim any damages caused to your body from your reaction to this.

𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 (?) 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 - 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 (𝟏 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝟏𝟒 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝)

(𝟏 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝟏𝟒 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝)

When he was 14, Jaehyung got his first girlfriend. He should be ecstatic! All his friends playfully teased the new couple, his classmate—his girlfriend—grinning and blushing red in response. Jaehyung was unsure how he should feel. Shouldn't his heart feel something when he held her hand? Shouldn't he want to proudly say that he had a girlfriend? But he didn't.

When he thought about holding her hand, he wanted to tuck it away in his pocket out of reach. When he thought about calling her his girlfriend, it made him shift uncomfortably in his seat. When he thought about how his friends would tease them, it made him want to turn red in embarrassment, but it didn't feel like the same red Soojung sported when teased. It was a painful kind of blush, mixed with feelings of discomfort and fear. It was a feeling that made him want to cry. He should be happy, not scared. He would become Soojung's boyfriend and they would kiss like they did in those shows his mother watched while folding laundry. But it made him uncomfortable thinking of Soojung that way. He didn't know why he was feeling this way.

As Jaehyung's best friend had told him, "A cute girl confessed to you? You should ask her out!" The other boys agreed excitedly at how Jaehyung would be the first of them to get a girlfriend. Jaehyung was unsure... he didn't even like her. But maybe that came after getting together? He didn't know. He didn't know a thing about romance. All he knew is that he didn't like it. No, he didn't like this feeling at all. 

𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 - 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤
(𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲, 𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝)

It was an accident. Maybe. Maybe it wasn't an accident at all. They were friendly with each other. Well, friendly enough. They weren't really friends but Jae's friend was Hoseok's friend and they met each other better that way. They talked about class and Hoseok helped Jae with math. Friendly.

But kissing each other in the sports shed wasn't all that friendly. Kissing was something you did with the person you liked that way. Did Hoseok like Jaehyung in that way when he pressed his dry lips on 15-year-old Jae's? Did Jaehyung like Hoseok in that way when he leaned in to meet the taller boy halfway? Jaehyung wasn't sure. But he was more sure than he was with Soojung. He liked this. He liked kissing Hoseok in the dusty shed filled with sports equipment after phys ed.