𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Stevie sat on the edge of the scaffolding, her legs dangling off the side as she looked out at the ocean view, wind softly blowing through her locs

John B had invited her to go along with him and the pogues to one of the construction sites on figure eight. New houses were being built everywhere and they were all three times the size of any house on the cut. JJ had a six pack of beer he handed out to everyone and then they just chilled, enjoying each other's company and the pink and orange sunset.

"That's what, a three story fall to the deck?" Pope asked John B. Stevie followed Pope's line of sight and saw John B balancing on one foot at the point of the house's roof.

"JB, what the hell are you doing?" She stared up at him, taking another sip from her almost empty can.

"What's it look like?" He questioned, his face still holding a look of relaxed concentration.

"A death wish." Stevie stated bluntly.

"Yeah, I give you about a one in three chance of survival." Pope said, he had a power drill in his hands that he kept playing with, the high pitch whirring noise filling every bodies ears.

John B stuck his finger in his mouth and held it up, like he was trying to detected the way the wind was blowing. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, you should jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope held up the drill like a gun.

"You'll shoot me?"

"Yeah right, you don't have the heart to shoot anyone." Pope rolled his eyes at the girl's statement and John B held up his own finger gun to Pope, mimicking the sound of a real gun.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara said as she came out of the house.

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" JJ shrugged, sipping on his second can of beer.