𝟘𝟚

Later that day, Lexi walked to her sister's last class and waited for Lily to finish. She knew that she may be a while as Lily tended to speak to Kat for a while before they left. She decided to pass the time by skimming through her Instagram. Although she absolutely hated it and only followed a couple of people from school, she still wanted to keep up with Selena Gomez, who she absolutely loved. This was the thing about Lexi. She hated a lot of people at school and didn't really talk to many people except the girls that Cassie was friends with.

'Hey Lexi' Josh Davis cried out, 'What are you doing?'

Josh Davis was a fucking nerd. Everyone knew him as the guy who would help if you needed the answers to the next Biology test. Or he was usually seen trying to sell the football team the latest form of molly. Lexi didn't really like him that much and she much preferred his friend Ethan. Ethan was much nicer and in Lexi's opinion, he was more attractive.

'Nothing I'm just waiting for Lily' Lexi said as Lily and Kat walked out of their classroom.

Josh nodded like she had told him something important, 'I'm hoping that I see you guys at my party tonight'

One thing about Josh Davis besides being the leader of the Biology team, but he did know how to throw a party. Kat once said, 'Josh Davis reminds me of the movie project X but he's probably not hooking up with girls in the end'.

Before Lexi can say anything back to him, Kat and Lily were walking towards her. They arrived next to her and Josh had asked them the same question.

'Yes possibly' Kat responded

Josh looked over to Lily with a warm smile. She felt her heart jump a little. The thing about Josh Davis to Lily was that she thought he was attractive, compared to his friend Ethan. Even though she knew Josh was really into the drug scene, but she couldn't help but think he was mysterious.

'Alright I'll see you guys there' Josh smirked over at Lily as he allowed his eyes to look over her outfit or tried to imagine what was underneath.

'Ew Lily' Lexi said simply as they all started walking towards Kat's car, 'He's so gross'

'What?' Lily said defensively, 'I think he's cute'

Kat looked at both of them with an amused expression, 'Do you guys really fight over shit like this?'

Lily nodded simply but Lexi refused to let her sister control this conversation and explained that they don't always fight over this, but Josh Davis was just too weird to be with Lily.

'He's not that weird Lexi' Lily said, 'He's nice'

'Yeah he's nice to you because he wants to get in your pants' Lexi responded sharply

Both of the girls were dropped off by Kat later that day and they walked into their home together. Suze Howard was sitting in her normal spot in front of the TV with her signature glass of wine. In unison, Lily and Lexi said hello to their mother and went straight to their room. Immediately, they noticed that Cassie wasn't home yet. They knew where she was and they both didn't bother questioning it.

...

Josh Davis' house was full of students from all over town and the music was surprisingly louder than a festival. Lily and Lexi tended to match with their clothes at times. Sometimes it was noticeable and there were times where it wasn't. This time it was noticeable. They both chose to wear a pair of blue washed jeans with a floral blouse.

Walking into the house they both immediately were offended by the strong smell of weed and vomit, which belonged to Hannah from first period English. Lily stood there and watched Hannah puke all over the floor. She wondered where her friend Jess was, but this question was answered when she saw her trying to grab Nate Jacob's attention. Lily decided to watch this circus now, but she could tell that Nate was not interested in her acrobat show.