natan

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Natan x OC (Marlowe ‐ A tree inspired name)

Natan has wandered from time to time in the Land of Dawn, but a girl whom he love has been stuck in his head for years of his mission. Marlowe took an oath before disappearing into elsewhere in the Land of Dawn, or possibly death.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

A chestnut haired man wander across the hallways aimlessly. He found nothing interesting at the moment and the only thing that come into his mind is his brother. Therefore, he wander from door to door and observed for any voices behind the doors, the walls are not soundproof afterall. No sign of living human is around him, not even the castle's servant. It was all silent until he approached further into a room - the library, he suppose. The door is slightly opened.

As expected, his brother's voice is clearly heard along with another man in the room. He lean closer onto the wooden door and take a peek, watching the two having a conversation.

"This woman I truly love, back in the times when I was still a lead researcher in Eruditio. There was an intelligent researcher whom has caught my attention and she was-" The platinum haired paused, having a doubt on selecting words to explain her. "Special." "She was very caring. I remember that day when Eruditio was starting to fall apart, I didn't have a chance to tell her how I feel for her, but she told me that she knew I am gifted and I am not the only one."

"She was gifted like you?" His brother asked in enthusiasm. "Aamon, she is and that was the last time I met her. Her last words, "I am ready to take all the risks to save Land of Dawn, even if it is a lifetime punishment." I never seen her portal nor had any idea where she travelled to, but I promised myself to find her soon."

Aamon felt symphatetic for him and give him a pat on his shoulder to cheer him up with a little hope. However, his expression remains gloomy, his eyes on the ground. Aamon couldn't stand watching his friend engulfed by the grief, he stood up and glanced at the slightly opened door, having the feeling of being watched.

He caught a figure running dashed across the door in a spilt of a second, his eyes were sharp enough to identify it. He shake his head in disbelief. "Gusion can't seem to listen to me, for numerous times i told him to stop running around the hallways," he muttered but loud enough for his friend to hear. "Natan, I'll be back."

Meanwhile, Gusion rush himself outside the castle. The panic and curiosity rushed through his veins from what he had eavesdropped. He run towards the forest as thoughts are running around his head. The tall trees greeted his presence with the ray of sunlight passing through the gap between the leaves of the trees.

He decided to proceed further, still panting after the run. In the middle of the forest, a clear lake caught his eye. A tree-like creature is sitting on the ground and a human like creature floating around him in joy along with a tiny blue fox flying around them. The pink haired humanoid saw Gusion panting for breath on his knees as he sees them, as if he just run through miles of marathon. She signalled the two other in his presence, then they avert their attention towards Gusion.

Gusion took a moment for catching his breath as the tiny creature flew around him then pull him towards the tree nymph. "Have a seat, young sir," the pink haired insisted. Gusion obeyed and seat himself on a tree stump opposing them ; Floryn the pink haired human-like creature, and Belerick the huge tree nymph.

They shoot him a concerned yet they seem to seek for answers from him. Although Gusion hesitated, he inhaled deeply. "I would like to meet the former researcher you mentioned in the past." He continued with a brief explaining on the situation. Belerick and Floryn understood his intentions - to help his friend.