Goodbye Tomoe....

The little fox child took Kuroh's hand and ran into the forest uttering some...."To...To..Tomo...e". "Tomoe?? your name is Tomoe? where are we going?"...asked Kuroh.

Tomoe took him to a rundown hut , as as if the latter was providing him a place to stay. Confused Kuroh entered the hut and heard some whispering sounds of male beings. Suddenly some weird spooky looking creatures appeared from the dark corners of the hut , with water coming out from their mouth. They were all green , white, brown..of all different colors with teeth that of a wild animal. It appeared as if they were arguing amongst themselves. "He is mine! that human belongs to me!..no he is mine!....'they were fighting for who will feast on  the human boy.

Kuroh's face turned cold with terror and his legs froze on the floor. He asked Tomoe in his shaking voice, "you want to eat me? you brought me to your family!? "No!! I'm lonely..i wanna play with you!" Tomoe tried to prove his innocent intentions. Feeling cheated ,Kuroh tried to run out of the hut , but it seemed as if the entrance had disappeared.

Tomoe tried to defend Kuroh , but the little child was powerless. Those big ugly creatures threw Tomoe out of the hut and cornered the human boy. Tomoe could only scream from outside as he heard Kuroh's cry for help. After few minutes, it was back to silence. The entrance to hut appeared again and Tomoe quickly ran inside.

He saw blood dripping from one of the creatures mouth and yellow bone in another's hands. "Great child!! you made our night! bring us more next time!!" praised one of the monster in his harsh voice. Tomoe was frightened...."No...No.....he was my friend..!! ..Tomoe started crying fearfully . He saw Kuroh's silver watch lying on the floor, picked it up and ran away immediately.

He ran through the forest and reached the same torrii gate from which the late Kuroh made his entry.

Kuroh now had been missing for two days, but no one seemed to be bothered. Again one night when  Kuroh's police colleagues were on patrol , one of the man crossed the same gap from which late Kuroh heard Tomoe's crying voice. Suddenly, he stepped on something. He bent down, picked up the article and exclaimed, " Ohh!! it's Kuorh's watch" and took it to his fellows.

The watch was stained with blood...but it did not bothered those men. "Ahh!! maybe he died! hahaha!" one of them laughed jokingly. 

"They felt no sorrow for the departed soul. No one to mourn , no one to remember the deceased."

What happened to Tomoe?? Kuroh's remain still laid in that haunted hut deep amidst the forest with Tomoe sitting besides it with his same cold blue eyes.