Chapter 1 the incident

||RYLIE POV||

It was the day after she had died. A day where my best friend had died.

Anna had died in a car crash last night. And I hate to say this but, I was the one who killed her. I was driving and the car she was in the night he had been killed.

I was only 15 and I only had my learners permit. We where going to Starbucks to meet up with some friend and the a car rushed and ran into us. Anna was in the back of the car in the middle without a seatbelt on, so whenever I hit the breaks Anna flu up into the windshield.

With my own two eyes I saw my best friend die in front of my face.

This mistake I will regret for my whole life.

Anyway, Annas mom had invited us to go see if if we had wanted anything to remember Anna by after the incident. Me and my other two friends names are London and Alexis had wanted to go and find something that they can remember leaving by so they always have them whatever they need him.

As we walked into who live in his mothers house we saw pictures of Anna and us all in pictures together making memories around the hallways. Of coarse Alexis couldn't keep her self strong and started crying. The mother showed us up to Annas room and said "just don't take anything to important" *as the mother was crying"

We were looking around and then on his bed and we saw a Diary we didn't know what it was what was inside of it for what it said but we didn't want to read it just yet.