~Wyoming part this better be the last part~

Thursday the 21st of November, 201904:12 PM

04:12 PM

"Kadie we're having lunch, are you gonna join us?" Khloe said coming into my room where I was curled up on my bed.

"I'll come out later, I was just about to call seb"

"Alright, do you want the chef to make you up something?"

"Eh sure"

"Great, see you later kae" Khloe called before gently closing the door behind her. I pressed dial on Sebastians number and he picked up on the third ring

"Kadie!" He yelled, his face appearing on my phone

"Hey seb, I'm sorry I didn't call last night, I fell asleep on the balcony"

"It's alright, probably best because I couldn't find my phone all night but turned out I left it in the restaurant me, Chris and Anthony went to"

"At least you found it"

"True, so how's the amazing Wyoming? From you and your sisters stories it looks amazing"

"It is, the views are breathtaking, we did a cattle drive yesterday and then we did a ropes course this morning, but Kourtney and Khloe wouldn't stop bickering"

"So the trips not going how you guys planned?"

"Not really, but it's only two o'clock, we still have all day. And their all having lunch right now and I don't hear yelling, so who knows maybe their making up? How's Marley?"

"Not great, I think she misses you, she keeps running into your office and sitting under your chair"

"Aww, how are you? Doing anything exciting?"

"Not really, I have a meeting in two hours and Anthony and Chris are driving me crazy, but their really cute with the pregnancy thing, Chris bought a nice teddy and a blanket and Anthony's been sending me pictures of nursery ideas"

"Stop their so cute" I laughed "tell Robin not to buy much, mums already planning how she's going to take me baby shopping"

"I'll never understand why you call Chris Robin, but how did your mum react?"

"Great, she immediately started crying and saying that we're going to make good parents"

"So you only have Kendall left to tell?"

"And Kylie, but who knows when we'll see kylie next, you know she cancelled on this trip two hours before the plane took off? And she begged Kendall to come because Kendall was in London and wasn't planning on coming, but because Kylie begged her to come she came and Kylie cancelled, like honest to god"

"She just cancelled like that?"

"Yeah! And she does this like eighty percent of the time when we try to go on a trip, if she keeps cancelling people are just going to stop inviting her" I said.