Chapter 2{Battle For Alnus Hill}

(Okay so i might add some more harem girls for Y/N just FYI)

Current Location: Imperial Senate

Current POV: 3rd

A large meeting was underway by a large group of men in Roman style clothing as every member of the Imperial Senate is discussing and debating the GATE incident. 

Casel: I'm sorry to report but over 60% of the Imperial army is gone. 

Multiple senators began to murmur after hearing this

Casel: How do you propose we respond to this situation. How do you intend to lead the Nation in face of such a crisis your Majesty?

Molto: Steady Marquis Casel, no doubt things seem untenable at this moment. And yes it would appear the military advantage we had has been completely obliterated. But what i believe what actually troubles you is whether or not our subordinate nations could combine their remaining strength and bring Rebellion to the steps of the capital. That is the true threat is it not?

 That is the true threat is it not?

Casel: Huh?

Molto: Every time we find ourselves in a precarious situation the Emperor, the Senate, and the people of the Empire manage to unite and thus manage to grow even stronger from it, My dear Marquis you cannot win every single battle in a war. Therefore i will not hold anyone accountable for what happened in this fight. And i'm sure that neither the Marquis nor the Senate have time to engage in these debates. Rather than trying to keep the capital by unknown enemy forces. 

All the other Senators began to clamor in agreement 

Casel: *Mutters* He's conveniently  forgotten that he's the one who's started this 

Godasen: What's your plan your Majesty 

A older man using a walking stick with a bandage around his head walked towards the center. 

Godasen: Two days was all it took for the army from the other side to cause such incredible losses. On top of that they've also seized control of the Gate and are now establishing a foothold on our land. We tried to take the Gate once they've arrived but it was a complete disaster, we couldn't even get close to them! I have never seen such sorcery it's as if they read our minds and cast fire right at us!