Long Time No See

When we arrived, I glanced at the sign to determine where we are.

I wasn't ready for the memories that it would give me. All I remember is how much pain my brain went into, and then collapsed. I was getting kind of worried about how many times that was happening.

When my vision cleared, I found found my myself in a semi-comfortable coma.

I had new and fresh clothes on. Jeans and a t-shirt, with plain tennis shoes.

A nurse was feeding me something that looked like honey but tasted like chocolate. It reminded me of home, and my mother, who I strangely remember.

I coughed once the chocolate tasting honey, went down the wrong pipe. Air suddenly whips the nurse off her feet, and all the way at the other end of the room. My eyes widened, as I got the chance to look around.

I managed to see myself in a mirror, and found out that my red eyes had turned gray. Once they turned back, I remembered the nurse.

"I'm so sorry!"
I yelled.
"That's... Quite alright. That's what I suspect from a child of the king. I'm Anna, the camps health nurse. They didn't tell me your name? You look familiar."

Anna had copper colored hair, that was in a bun, with a hat that had a plus sign on it. With bright green eyes. In the top of my mind I remembered her from somewhere.

"How did you know I was daughter of Ouranos?"
"Why, your friends told me!"
"You mean Jake, Daisha, and Victoria?"
"Why yes dear. Now your name."
"I'm Skyla. Though I don't-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence, before Anna basically blew up,
"You're the missing demigod! Oh! We need to get you out of here! Your friends will be looking for you! The council and your friends will be so happy to see you again!"

I stared at her, shocked at her sudden change in personality.
"Lady-Nurse-Anna... I don't have a memory about some things but I do, luckily, have memories of my friends... If the certain friends your talking about are who I'm thinking of."
I said, looking at my hands. I remembered them so clearly, it pained me.

"That's good to hear. We'll put you in a wheelchair until you have the strength to walk again."
Anna says proudly, even though there's nothing to be proud of.

I suddenly felt sleepier, as she helped me into the wheelchair.

She showed me were I would be sleeping for almost the rest of my life. It was a cabin all sorts of symbols on it. I guess sense Ouranos has all the powers, that's were all the symbol go.

The trees were a green, and campers practically littered the floor. Some gave me hopeful looks, but others isn't seem very fond of me.

She helped with the wheelchair, as we bounded up the steps to my cabin. She opens the door, and wheels me in. We both flinch at the whip of air that blasts through my hair.

There were 12 bunks, all aligned and straight. I looked up on one of the top ones and found a fish tank. I suddenly knew exactly who was inside it. My clownfish Ray, that I got as a present from someone that I don't exactly remember.

There was a girl on one of the top bunks, reading a book. She had light red hair, and from the looks of it, green eyes and pale skin.

She hears the door open, and looks up. Her bright eyes light up as she looks down at me.
"Skyla! Oh my gods it seems like I haven't seen you in forever!"
She yelled, setting the book down, and excitedly jumping off the ladder. She runs over to me, giving me a hug that surprises me.

"I'm sorry but... Who are you?"
I asked, once we separated. She gives me a pained look, and I realized that might have not been the best move.
"Oh! Sorry, I have lost my memory, I don't remember who you are."
I quickly explain, earning a light sigh from the girl.