Chapter 1 Her Pleasure

Close your eyes and take in a breath as you imagine his body pressing into yours. The feeling of his chest pressing against your breasts, his thigh pushing up between your legs and lightly grinding against your panties. The sound of his breathes as he breathes into your ear and moans from the sensation of your skin, pressing against him and the anticipation of what comes next. Suddenly, your hair is pulled backward, so you're forced to tilt your head and the feeling of ecstasy rushing over your body when the feeling of his lips press against your skin. Dragging his lips agonizingly slow down your neck, kissing every few inches down to your chest. His right hand pressed against your left thigh and moved upwards towards your hip, his left having a handful of your hair. The right hand slides across your hips to your backside, where it grabs a handful of your ass. His lips are moving once again and stopping right above your breasts. Your hair is suddenly released, but your shirt begins to slowly lift and is set on your chest so that your bra can be seen while cold air rushes between your breasts. His lips move down further and suddenly stop and move onto your left breast, where the sensation of his lips surround your nipple and pull it into his mouth where he proceeds to lick but slowly nibble with his teeth.

The knee between your legs begins to move, and the right-hand stops, grabbing your hand and moving around to the front. The fingers slowly move up and down your inner thigh before pressing against your clit where the middle and ring finger begin to rub. The fingers rubbed up and down in quick succession and then moved around in circular motions every other time. While the pleasure is coursing through your body. The feeling of something warm but wet presses against your inner thigh, the feeling of his throbbing cock rubbing, twitching, and slightly grinding from the intense feeling of lust. The pleasure ceases, and suddenly, you're pushed onto the bed and feel lips dragging down your stomach until you feel a kiss against your clit. Two fingers rub between your pussy folds, teasing the entrance of your pussy by pushing but not entering. Suddenly, your clit is pulled into his mouth and proceeds to be sucked on, the tongue pressing against your clit leaving a warm yet wet sensation as it moves up and down slowly. Two fingers are entering inside of you, pushing deep and then deeper before they stop and begin to twist in a circular motion inside. His mouth moves away from your clit and his tongue moves inside of your pussy with his fingers and moves in and out at different paces. His other hand moves onto your clit and rubs up and down fast to give a rush of lust through your body. The feeling of intense lust makes you want to roughly ride someone's face and press against their movements roughly.

The fingers come out along with the tongue and the feeling of the kisses moving up your body in quick succession. The sudden feeling of intense anticipation rushing over your body leaves a tingling feeling as you feel his member slide across your thigh before it makes its way against your pussy. His dick pressed against your entrance teasingly and ground the shaft against your clit. His lips are pressing against your own with a deepened kiss when the sudden feeling of the member is pushed slowly and is thrusted deep inside of you. The feeling of your walls expanding to fit the size of the dick entering and leaving, stimulated your senses when his chest pressed against your breasts. The pleasure intensifies when your nipples grind against him from the feeling of his body moving back and forth with the motion of his hips as he enters inside of you. Slow and easy the thrusts continued, then the pace began to quicken, the feeling of not only the dick moving in and out, but the feeling of the pre cum squirting inside of your pussy which left a warm satisfiable feeling inside.

The warmth from his breaths intensifies when his thrusts get faster and harder. His face pressing against your neck, his lips opening and teeth biting down on your skin, the bite being enough to send that rush of pain, but the pain being enjoyable enough to almost beg for more. The lewd sounds almost sounded like wet slapping noises when his hips met your own from the intensity of the thrusts and the level of lust. The fluids coming from your pussy made his dick wet and slippery enough to enter inside with ease, which made the thrusts faster and deeper than before. The feeling of his member throbbing inside was a clear indication of his cock being stimulated from the pleasure inside of you, which made his member twitch and grow bigger inside.

As he thrusted inside of her pussy, his cock felt like it was pounding against her womb. His shaft grinds against her inner walls with each thrust and pull. His balls smacked against her with each thrust. As his member grew bigger inside, it caused a small amount of pain and an incredible amount of pleasure to rise when she began getting stretched. Warm precum entered inside of her pussy, the feeling of the lewd fluid being pushed inside only made both their lusts stronger. When he pulled nearly all the way out with only the tip inside and then slammed inside hard enough to bounce her back and then forth, her breasts bounced with each thrust in perfect rhythm.

Pulling out of her he helped her and had her turn around to get onto her hands and knees, where he grabbed her hair, and as he pulled he rushed his hips forward which felt like he was plowing into her pussy. His dick entered deeper and pressed against her cervix with each thrust. His left hand is coming down onto her ass every 6th thrust, every smack getting a little harder. His right hand got a better grip on her hair, and he leaned her forward slightly so that she could hear what he said over her moans and screams of pleasure. "Your pussy is so tight. I feel like I could cum any second; maybe I'll blow my load inside of you and make you feel full. I do plan on throat fucking you, too. I'm going to make you beg for more! Whimpering already? Daddy has barely started, maybe instead of whining, you try moaning like a whore!"

The man pulls away after having degraded her and making her feel like a dirty sex toy. The hand on her hair releases, but grabs both of her wrists using both of his hands and yanks her backwards with each thrust. The rate of thrusting improved and had caused her to bounce wildly against each thrust causing her to scream out, "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES, YES, RIGHT THERE, DON'T STOP, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!" He managed to use one hand to hold and pull both arms. His free hand grabbing her ass, then reaching under her and rubbing her clit up and down slowly at first. The feeling of her clit being rubbed making her erotic lustful side scream out from the depths of her throat.

As the woman screams and begs for more while being treated like a cum dumpster and railed from behind, suddenly she begins to writhe her hips in pure ecstasy as she begins to have an orgasm. When he felt her pussy grab a hold of his dick and hug it, he pulled every inch out of her before railing it back inside while she was orgasming. This caused her so much pleasure each time this occurred that she had begun to have multiple orgasms over the span of several minutes. As the woman was screaming, her legs shaking and a wet fluid drenching the man's cock, along his balls, down his thighs to the sheets, suddenly the man began to moan. His moans becoming louder with every thrust, his dick pulsing quicker with each and ever thrust inside. He railed into her as fast as he could manage and exploded inside of her. Hot loads of cum filled every inch of her pussy and the load managed to fill her womb. The hot load being kept inside even after the man came. He kept it inside before pulling out, letting her body hit the bed drenched in sweat and leaking cum.