His Flat Part 1

He shoves the key into his lock unlocking the door with so much need. He grabs my waist and pushes me into his flat stealing a kiss before turning around to lock the door again. He throws the key onto the floor and pulls his shirt off over his head. His body is everything, his abs are so carved yet so subtle. I'm lost in thought when I feel him slam up against me before I know it his hands are exploring every inch of my body and his tongue is exploring every inch of my mouth. We're gasping for air as he pulls my shirt off and throws it somewhere into the darkness of his flat. 

We continue making out as he pushes me over to his bed, which is slightly illuminated by a street lamp outside his window, he undoes my bra and throws it onto his rug so roughly I think he might of torn it.

"Bed now" he demands, his voice is so low it makes me groan as I stumble back onto his bed. He unbuckles his belt and practically throws his jeans and boxers to the floor. Then he steps over to me. He towers over me. It's so intimidating but I love it, I love him. He grabs my skirt and yanks it off my hips. He smirks at my panties and pulls them down slowly taking in my soaking core. A moan escapes his throat as he shoots back up standing over me,

"lie down" the way his voice grumbles and it makes my whole body shiver as I scramble back further on his mattress. He looks me up and down, he's so possessive, the thought makes me exhale sharply causing him to look up from my pussy. He slides over me placing his legs in between mine. Placeing his hands next to my head he breathes me in. He Leans down and pushing his lips on mine, our kiss is so desperate, so passionate.

 As we were kissing he had grabbed my hands from my side, tightened his grip on my wrist and moved both my hands into his left palm.

"you ready" he mumbles into my neck before kissing hickeys all over it, i nod. He stares into my eyes as he slides into me slowly, my hips buck up causing his right hand to slam onto my hip holding it down, the sudden sting making me gasp.

"patients princess" he groans still sliding in and out of me at what feels like as slow as he possibly can go. His pace starts to quicken until he's fully slamming in and out of me faster then i can react. We're both groaning and moaning so much it feels like part of the atmosphere like cars driving by or rain on a roof top,

"fuck" he breaths as he slows himself down. I'm a mess of pleasure and pain as he digs his hand deeper into my hip pressing me further and further into the springs of the mattress below me. 

Our breathing hitches simultaneously as we both cum. 

I relax my body as I ride out my high waiting him to release my wrists but he doesn't. I shoot him a questioning look and he smirks at my confusion,

"you didn't think we were done, did you?" he chuckles, sliding his left hand down my twisted arms over my face and stopping at my lips to smush them between his cold fingers. I stare longingly at him, it's only been 5 minutes since my last orgasm but I still find myself longing for him to fuck me senseless. His hand starts again on its journey down body, stopping at my boobs he mashes them like they're stress balls causing me to wriggle under his clutch, seeing my reaction to such a simple act triggers a loud yet soft moan from his throat.

When his hand reached my core he starts to finger me roughly, pounding in and out of my fragile pussy. My whole body shakes, I need him.

His eyes break the fierce grip mine had on him so suddenly it makes me let out a deep gasp. I watch in silence as his eyes trace my whole body as his head moves down to my cunt he lets out a sigh when his head stops, sending shivers down my spine, causing my back to arch and a moan to break my lips ferocious seal. I catch him smirk when he realises the affect he had on me,

"you like that?" he grumbles onto my clit, I  groan and wriggle trying to muster the power to mumble "yes baby" but with no luck. 

Suddenly his tongue slides into me and he begins to eat me out like his entire life has led up to this moment, my whole body is on fire. I'm squirming and gasping as I push myself into his mouth, his tongue swirls and flicks hitting my spot every time. My hair is a mess and my body shakes uncontrollably as I come into his mouth,  letting out a load moan which makes him groan onto my clit again

"fuck" I gasp, the sudden word taking him by surprise.

 I laugh then grab his shoulders and roll on top of him straddling his dick.

"my turn" I smirk, soaking in the confusion on his face...