the shadow inception

2 am, i woke up to get a cup of water the tv was on i thought i'd forget it and didn't think much of it.
Then i saw smoke coming from the kitchen i forgot the stove open?
but i didn't cook anything today i closed it and took a cup of water and went back.
Then on my way back i saw a black figure.
"Who is there" i said no one answered.
Even tho i was frightened i went to see a black figure giving me her back right when i tried to go near it.
I found myself waking up was i dreaming?

16/January ☀️

It was quite a sunny day considering it was in the middle of January.
I went to work oh yea i work as an accountant i met may my best friend and told her about the dream i had since i was still scared she believes that every dream has a meaning
Everything in your dream is you.
The dark figure is the part of self that scares you, the one you do not want to face. He is the animalistic part of self, the part we all try to control.
Carl Jung called this the shadow aspect of self, the part we try to deny.

I thought alot about what she said I thought i need to take care of myself and i will be fine.

Lunch break☀️

I was going to the bathroom but then i realized there was no one in the hallway.
I just went on my way and didn't care
Then at the edge of the bathroom door was the same black figure i went cold
"WHO ARE YOU,WHAT DO YOU WANT" he disappeared i stood shoock for a second then went back when i turned around it was him.
huh what happened where am i-i was in my bedroom?
what on earth was happening

16/January ☀️

Was all of that a dream? Or was something wrong i called up may and told her to meet me quickly.
We met up and told her everything and somehow she doesn't remember any of it even tho she is the one that told me.
I left her and went home,there's something wrong.

On the road 🌥️

I still can't grasp what's happening am i crazy?
Then i felt going dizzy and everything being black huh? Where am i this is the bathroom hallway?
Wasn't i just in the car how where when
"SHOW YOURSELF YOU DAME MONSTER" i screamed at the top of my lungs yet no one answered
"What the hell are you doing" my manager said with an angry tone "get back to work or I'll fire you
I went back and everything was normal.

Back home🌒

I went back it felt normal until 9pm.
I was eating dinner while watching tv everything went out the tv the lights and my phone stoped charging now that was wierd because since i moved here this has never happened.
I called my landlord he told me all the other apartments are normal and i should go check the basment for the switch.

In the basment◼️

It was pitch black and i could hear a pin drop since it was so quiet.
I went to the electrical switch and turned it back on and then the door closed.
Don't worry i watched enough horror movies to know not to go in the basment without the key.

"....I FORGOT THE KEY" i went quickly trying to open it but nothing worked i felt a heavy breathing sound it was the same black figure.....
I am back at the car? What is happening was that my end? am i still dreaming I jumped from the car to find myself before i hit the ground in a black room it wasn't the basment "is this...hell?"
"I found you figured it out" the black figure appeared i smiled and told him"I don't know who you are or what you want just take it and GO"
The black figure laughed "you don't know do you?"
"Your dead"
"I am dead? How when i am talking to you i am not dead" he told me " you died since that one night all for a cup of water"
"This isn't hell, neither is it heaven and i am not a devil neither am i an angel"
"Then what are you?"
"I am you" he said
"So the shadow aspect is real? May was right?"
"Indeed she was right she got her shadow before you"
"What do you mean before me?"
"Every Human has a Shadow aspect they either except it or challenge it you may win and escape with total control of your self or lose and turn into a dark person with no choice and the choice is mine or you accept me and live a normal life with some control if yourself so the choice is yours what do you want?"