(TFP) Together Again :: Matrix! Smokescreen x Human! Reader

A/n: Alternate version if Smokescreen became the leader and sole holder of the matrix of leadership. This was a request by Butterflymed. Sorry if this took awhile I have serious writers block and if you seen my conversations tab then you see how I am, I did work on this initially in 2021. 

Ever since Smokescreen arrived to earth he caught the eye of a human

Ever since Smokescreen arrived to earth he caught the eye of a human. He was pretty sure she was just a human, but after falling in immense love with the human they ended up in love with one another. They yearned for each other. Whenever they could, they past the time to make sweet passionate love with one another. But recently, Optimus passed away and gave the matrix of leadership to Smokescreen who carried the autobots war scars and was determined to lead them, after the base was discovered by Starscream, they took refuge at a new base. That meant leaving (Y/n) behind until Fowler and June took them to the new base.

Smokescreen longed for interface with his lover, especially after the responsibilities Optimus left behind as leader. He had to constantly live up to Optimus' expectations. And everyone looked up to him and it was stressing him out. Eventually Fowler and June got everyone to the new base and it was refreshing for Smokescreen. Then he saw his lover. (Y/n) looked at Smokescreen and nosebled and fainted at his muscular figure. It was so damn attractive. In the arms of Smokescreen laid (Y/n). Smokescreen brushed her hair away.

"I've missed you so much..." Smokescreen said. (Y/n) had tears in her eyes.

"I've missed you too." She said.

Smokescreen began to kiss (Y/n) passionately and softly. Then Smokescreen picked up her and they ran to his berthroom. He undressed her and she smiled. Smokescreen held her close.

"I love you." He took off his clothes and got inbetween her legs and thrusted. He was in tears. He longed for his human Sparkmate, he loved her so much. He continued to frag her as she moaned. 

"I love you (Y/n)! I love you so much! I fragging love you! I love you I love you!" Smokescreen cums into you. 

===================Bonus Ending===================

===================
Bonus Ending
===================

You felt nauseous for some reason, so you decided to take yourself to Ratchet. He scanned you and told you that you were pregnant, you were shocked.