(RBA) Beautiful, Boy :: Father! Blades x Mother! Reader + Son! Medix

A/n: This is a request for Barclayd! This was originally supposed to be a Father! Blades x Son! Medix. But I usually do x Readers so I added the reader as the mother. This is of course an AU as Ratchet is Medix's nephew, and I don't want any confusion. A part from the real canon version. 

Blades was panicking

"Blades calm down, she'll be okay." Chase said. 

"I can't this is an important day! (Y/n) is having a sparkling! I'm scared and worried! Is she going to be okay? I'm scared!" Blades was freaking out. 

"PUSH!" Heatwave's loud voice was heard. Then the screams of his beloved was heard and a cry. 

"Oh! He looks... Cute." Boulder responds. Blades rushed into the room and saw (Y/D). 

A small infant coos inside. 

"(Y/D)!?" Blades said. 

"Blades! Calm down. She's fine!" Heatwave said. "Here's your sparkling." Heatwave handed the small bundle of joy to Blades who smiled gently. He knew he was going to love his small one. For years you and Blades raised Medix and when he was around youngling age he was sent off to a far program where he would become a medic. Blades of course had a conniption fit he refused to let his precious baby mech leave. 

You had to tell him to let him go, this was very hard for Blades who took care of him alongside you. But just like any parent watching their kids go to university he had a mental breakdown and made Medix embarrassed in front of all the recruits. You had to pull Blades away before he pulled out a bible sized book he written about the adventures he had with Medix and to be honest, the beginning went in EXPLICIT detail on how he was made. 

You weren't going to let those kids know they weren't forged like the rest. So you carried him out while Blades was screaming saying to Medix to call and write.