Chapter 2

Chapter 2

only 3 or 2 more hours until i get a hotel and look for a house. Maybe i should just live on my own for now until i get settled in a new place even though its my frist time living by myself. "so where did you live before?" Jai asks breaking the silence between us. oh boy this is going to be a long story. wait whati hardly even know this guy and im already to tell him everything in my past life? maybe or.. no don't i kept telling my self "well i used to live in Alaska when i was about 6 or 7 an ive been there until i moved to Nevada. But my parents were divorced so i didnt have anyone but my brother but he was always out a club getting shitfaced off his ass and brought girls home and all." i say focousing on what i said Shit i told him gawd whats wrong with me. I was suppose to 'play hard to get' but now im 'easy to read' Jai stares at me only becaus ei can see out of the corner on my eye his eyes filled with grief and dissapiontment. "I;m sorry you had to go through that really" Jai stares out the window until he accidently rolls the window down with his arm. I chuckle at him. "Hehe you thought that was funny right?" He winked at me. "Yea I did and I enjoyed it too." I smiled sleepish. It was about 5am and I was tired and I couldnt think Anymore my mind was completely blank. I rolled down my window and run my hand through my hair uhh life is good I thought to myself. I honelsty had no idea why I let the twins ride with me. Like they could have been murders. "Do you want me to drive? I mean uh em you've been driving for the entire time." He remarked and he stares at me with no emotion. I nodded my head and decided to pull off to the next stop. Luke was still passed out in the back. I get out failing at walking cause im too tired jai sees that im on the ground and helps me around his arm around my waist for support mmmh his scent filled my noes with delight. Wait what no gawd shut up brain. But really he smells good.