💃

💃

No.

In their case lust came before love.

"Ah, uh fuck, just like that!" Mayona moans out the tingling feeling of pleasure as Aldain explores her slightly clothed body with his large veiny hands as she straddles his lower abdomen.

Having heard such pleasant sounds, the Desire for more builds up within Aldain and is quite visible to the naked eye.

Pleased with his behavior, Mayona roles her hips forward, forging a feeling of ecstasy between both of their private areas. They're walking on air.

All this came to a end when some guy that was meant to be Mayona's hook up from earlier came knocking.

Fucking frustrated, Mayona reluctantly gets up from WHERE SHE SAT, her words coming out as a mournful blow.

"What the fuck is it that you want?"

"Uh- I uh, forgot my car keys" the man scratches the back of his head in reluctance, he almost shit his pants when hearing her sudden outburst. While Aldain is just there, questionably comfortable when sitting as he watches what unfolds infront of him with nothing but astonishment.

Almost crying and cringing at the situation, the man goes to invade her home, without her permission. Already done with every fucking thing, Mayona excuses his shameless behavior, and when she sees that he grabs his desired item, she quickly throws him out of her house, literally.

With one gaze, Aldain quickly removes himself; out the door, through the gate and into his car, not even giving her a chance to spill another word.

Yes, he did want to spend more quality time with her, but he knew, he just knew that at that moment his presence was unnecessary.

That's only what HE assumes. 

💃

After a serie of reluctance, they finally decide to message each other.

typing

typing

@aldainmorley

My bad for leaving

@mo-mommy