Chapter 2 -talking is silver, silence is gold, diamond is?-

Jozu shook his head slightly. He volunteered to help Marco out, who normally took care of the division if the belonging division commander is absent. But with Luffy on the ship and under his care the blonde would be too busy to take care of second division. So he got the job to control the members. They should clean up the rest of Thatch's pranks. But most of them weren't even doing their jobs.

„So you don't want to do it because you think Thatch should clean up. Did you think that is also your fault to a certain degree? You ran out after he dropped paint on you. So you clean up the paint you dropped in this area", Jozu said and crossed his arms. He didn't even understand what their deal was.

„But if Thatch didn't drop paint on us, we..."

„Thatch did his cleaning part is now helping Izo setting up the guest room for Jinbe. So start cleaning. You guys are being an obstacle for Jozu, yoi."

Marco appeared next to Jozu. He nodded to his blonde brother. He noticed that a certain brat was missing but he didn't ask. He was a bit happy for the help because dealing with some of their second division members wasn't fun if Ace was away. But Marco's words seemed to do their job to motivate them to clean up.

„I thought you are on brat duty."

„I turned my head for three seconds because Haruta had something to discuss and he disappeared."

„So now you're searching the brat."

„Yes, I hope he will not jump in the water just because he sees a fish there."

„Want some help?"

But Marco shook his head. „I know you're on training duty today. So I won't bother you if you didn't see him."

„Nope, didn't see him run around here. But when I'll see him I take him with me. Perhaps training will take away his energy."

Marco grinned slightly. „Sounds like a good plan." And with that, the blonde got back to his search for Luffy.

Jozu hoped the boy was safe. He didn't want to be the one to tell Ace if something happened to Luffy on their ship. Even with his paramecia fruit. The second division commander wasn't someone who you should get mad at you.

Well, later Jozu knew that they were lucky. Yeah, the boy jumped into the sea. But someone was close so they fished him out quickly. So now the boy sat in a red kimono on a bench and watched them train. Luffy's clothes got somehow dirty and when Izo saw that he made Luffy changed clothes. The problem was the kimono itself. It looked like a kimono for girls and only went to Luffy's thighs. It also showed a bit of black boxer shorts. What was Izo thinking about dressing the boy up like that? Some man on the ship could wait until they were close to a brothel... but most of them didn't care any longer if they felt a sexual need. To dress up the boy like that when they hadn't docked for a long time was dangerous.

Jozu could see some of the men sparing sometimes watch the boy with hungry eyes. No way he would let the boy in the sparing. Even if he was whining. It was better than to see Luffy fight in a kimono. Jozu hoped Marco would be back soon. The blonde went away a few minutes ago to get something. He didn't know what the first division commander needed. But as sooner as he got back the staring to the brat would stop. Yeah, he could scold them, but that didn't really stop them much.

One of their newer member's eyes always went back to the boy and Jozu was about to scold him again when something blue and golden made the man kiss the wood. Marco stood above him. „Commander Marco."

„Let that be a lesson for all of you. If you don't keep your focus on your surroundings, surprise attacks can happen fast", Jozu explained while the first division commander turned around to sat with Luffy. But the black-haired one grinned and shoot himself at Marco. The Phoenix had to take a few steps back to not fall on the ground when Luffy hit him. But he missed a fighting stick on the floor and fell over it while he was still searching for his balance. Now the blonde sat on the wood with Luffy on his lap. The boy's legs were left and right from Marco's hips, so he straddled the older man. A big grin on his face.