ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Reviewer: fun_person

Author: taes_smirk

Book: Rejection

Cover: The cover showed the emotions of melancholy, and loath. I liked it, better than the previous one.

Title: The title suits the plot as it revolves around Yejin being rejected by Jimin.

Description: Matches the plot, I'm happy that unlike any authors you didn't give out the main idea of the story. Although there are a few grammatical errors.

"But it didn't stop. How could it? When this decayed sweet poisonous plant named: 'love' is deep-rooted."

That would be the correct form.

Idea+plot: (Yes, I do think they are the same thing.) It was clichè, but then as the story progressed it changed. Yejin confessing to Jimin was very predictable, but she again confesses that she thinks and understands the reason, why Jimin won't accept her, was not something I read everyday.

Start: Pretty good. Just stop using 'Flashback' stuff, that is not professional, and I despise it. The emotions expressed by Yejin were felt, and understandable, so give yourself a round of applause.

Flow: I have nothing much to say, but try to improve the flow of the events taking place in the next chapter than the previous ones.

Characters: Toxic and Lovesick, as you mentioned in the description. Pretty well described. Just the change in Yejin's character feels off track. Try to know the personality of the character before you give them a character development, that's because I have noticed that something that could be changed in Yejin's personality could change.

End: I wasn't satisfied with the ending, the melancholy was explained well, try please, describe the setting, make sure it matches the mood the character is in, that was missing in the ending. To be honest, you were repeating the same thing, about Yejin missing Jimin, despite the setting being changed. Yejin dying out of guilt would have been a better ending, as this is too long for a reader like me who prefers death over any other situation.

Writing style: Remember during an immediate act the description and setting should not be long, vice versa. Shorten down a few paragraphs if needed, because it is difficult to keep up sometimes. Stop using 'Flashback' and 'End of Flashback'. It is not professional, and I despise it. And do use italic font on the Korean words used to show that they are a part of the actual English language.

Grammar: When a dialogue ends in this format: "...". And there is a sentence describing the actions of the character, then change the period inside the double quotation into a comma. I have noticed the misuse of passive voice. While describing a person make sure to use the correct word order of adjectives, which is:

Other Adjectives

Adjectives of shape, size or weight

Adjectives of color

Adjectives of nouns or gerunds.

Noun

It is a humble request that you start using the correct prepositions, and punctuations. I have found quite a lot of mistakes in the ending. Good use of idioms, and your writing style and vocabulary are better than average, try to hire an editor to give your writing more clarity.

Summary: I liked the story, the title, the cover, and the beginning left a good impression on me. The end, writing style and your grammar need to be improved. Although the ending isn't mandatory, as I said, I'm the kind of reader who prefers death over any situation.