❥ I

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

"I don't need it, Rin. Stop telling me how to control my life.". I pushed him off of me as I stood up from the couch.

"You do! It's the only way we'll grow a family.". He leaned back onto the couch, sighing.

"I don't want kids!". I finally screamed out, admitting the truth. "I just want it to be us, you and me. That's it!".

"I thought we came here to make a family, and now you're telling me something different.". He scoffed as he leaned back onto the couch.

"I never said that. Do not put words into my mouth!". I shook my head, "I said I loved you and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.".

"Yes, so we came out here to have a family and live that life.". He stood up, leaning his head back. "This is insane, you're insane!".

"I'm sorry that I don't want to ruin my body and my life just because you suddenly want kids.". I spoke out, "I'm not insane for wanting this!". Tears began to form in my eyes, as I looked at him.

"Y/N, that's not what I meant or wanted! I quit my job for you, okay? I did that, and you still have never shown an ounce of respect towards that—". I interrupted, about to go off on him.

"I told you that I would join you in that line of work, and I'd be by your side!".I walked towards him. "You decided to quit! Not mine, do not blame me for this—." I pointed my finger towards him.

"Why do you think I did what I did, it was all for you!". He grabbed my wrist, pushing it away.

"I never asked you to do that, okay?!". I rubbed my forehead, "You wanted to run away with me, to leave, and to have a safer life.".

"So we could be together and have a family, what do you not understand about that, Y/N!". He screamed at me. "After, everything we've been through—". I quickly interrupted him, yelling over him.