Chapter 12: Trip To The Lost City (Part 2)

Vitta looked back up "No. We can still bring him back. We're just gonna need to travel. So everyone get your passports ready cause we're going to the Sahara Desert.

3rd Person's POV

After everyone finished their breakfast they gathered in the living room and discussed all their necessities. After that they started to pack their bags "Lydia we don't need all of that" Stiles motioned to the six pink bags full of clothes, jewelry, make-up, and face masks. "Don't be silly Stiles this" Rebekah motioned to the bags "is absolutely necessary for a girl's beauty rest and everyday looks".

"I'm sure there won't be many boys in the desert so get rid of all that" Stiles circled his hand towards to bags. "ugh you have no sence of fashion" Lydia mattered reaching down to her bag.

Rebekah waved her hair in a "popular girl at high school" motion and turned around to help Lydia unpack the bags. Stiles scoffed and shook his head while chuckling 'that girl is such a princess' he thoughed.

After they had prepared everything they need they all met up outside the loft just waiting for Scott and the pack. "when are they gonna get here?" Rebekah asked folding her arms to her chest "they'll be here, they just need to take care of something" Derek said dropping his bags to the ground.

And a few minutes later the McCall Pack arrived in Stiles' Jeep and Lydia's and Nolan's car. The McCall Pack parked in front of them and got out of their cars.

"Hey are you guys all set?" Scott asked

They all nodded "Ok let's go" Stiles said getting in his jeep and the pack following. The others loaded their bags into their respective cars and got in and started their trip to Vitta's private jet.

~~Time Skip~~

"WOW!!" all of them said in unison as they stare in awe in front of the lost kingdom of Atlantis. Stiles' jaw dropped to the ground as he stared into the Lost City "I thought Atlantis was a myth" he had been obsessing with the Lost City since he read about its legend.

"It's real alright and it's too advanced for human civilization, so I had to erase it from the face of the earth that is until I know humanity can handle it" Vitta looked around taking a deep breath "now let's go inside"

"Question. How are we going to get inside? It's atleast 6feet below the ground" Davina looked at Vitta with a confused face.

"I'll carry you all" He answered

"How are you gonna do that" Isaac folded his arms holding his head high looking at Vitta

Vitta smirked at Isaac then started to remove his clothing one by one. He removed his jacket and threw it on the ground then removed his t-shirt showing his abs then glanced at Isaac to see him gulping causing him to smirk again. He undid his pants and took it off until he was only in boxers he took all of his clothes and put them in his bag.

"umm why are you in your boxers? Not that I don't like the view but, why?" Lydia asked, while Isaac blushed real hard.

Vitta just gave his bag to Isaac and back away, he smirked to isaac seeing he's blushing like crazy "You'll see"

Then his body began to emit smokes and his eyes changed to its real ones, feathers slowly surrounded his built body and every bone in his body began to break he dropped down. Then his whole body caught fire they all stepped back they can barely see through the fire but they swear the saw a wing then the ball of fire few up and aback before expanding, they all stared in awe as the fire distinguished and there in front of them a huge bird slowly descending.