Part 14

Louis POV

When I wake up, I'm in a puddle of water, I look to my clock, and it says 7am, Ughhh I slept through dinner without the boys waking me, that's strange. My ice packs have obviously melted throughout the night. I must have really needed the sleep if I didn't wake up at all.

I move out of bed and my whole body is stiff and sore. My ankle is less swollen but I still limp when I walk, I can't put much pressure on it. I notice Greta has hung my uniform over my door frame to my wardrobe, I sigh and pick myself up. I do my usual morning routine and get into my uniform, It fits much better. I forgo my jumper today opting for just my white shirt and tie, the weather is really warm lately. I hope the comments I get today aren't more fat jokes.

I limp downstairs to the kitchen, the boys already awake and eating like usual. Harry is already in the kitchen to eating some jam toast. I try my best to walk normally holding in the pain, I should be used to it by now. I feel really lightheaded by the time I make it to the kitchen, so I decide to have something small to eat. I usually snack on cucumber bits and rice crackers if I'm absolutely starving, that's all I'll allow myself besides water. Today though, I'm feeling especially crappy, so I grab a granola bar from the cupboard. It's a low-fat bar and only has 4 calories in it. I grab the bar from the cupboard and spin around to leave. Instead, I freeze when I see everyone staring at me. Harry looks completely speechless.

"Whhhatt?" I ask curiously.

"Um no nothing" Harry says as he coughs and looks away.

"Nothing Lou, it's just you always wear baggy clothes and that uniform actually fits you and you look um ..." Scott says sheepishly looking away.

"What Scott means is that you look good Lou" Edward says

I'm feeling so self-conscious right now, they think I'm too fat to wear these pants and they don't want to tell me how horrible I look. I'm such a loser how did I ever think I'd look ok in tight clothes.

"It's ok you can tell me how horrid I look; I will just go get one of my old uniforms" I say embarrassed.

"No!" Harry says louder than necessary. Drew and Edward give him a weird look.

"I mean no, you could never look horrid you look nice I like it" Harry says embarrassed.

I look at him confused.

What on earth are they even talking about? I just nod my head and back out of the kitchen. That was really weird. I think to myself.

The school day passes quickly and its last period biology. Now that Mr Charles has been fired, I'm not allowed to change biology classes, so I'm still stuck with Joey and his group. Our new teacher Mrs White is ancient old and just drones on and on. Good thing is she doesn't believe in homework, bad news is she also doesn't care about the teasing and taunting I receive from the cool group and the rest of the class, I've been pushed around all day, and I have three new bruises to add to my collection. Ashton is busy throwing spit balls at my head and I'm trying to ignore it, it's so humiliating especially when the rest of the class finds it so hilarious. The bell rings and I don't rush to leave, I gather my things slowly in the hope that the rest of the class will leave so I can get the spit balls out of my hair in private.

Everyone exits the classroom and I follow a few minutes later. I'm relieved to find I'm alone in the hallway. I can't help but think someone is watching me though. I'm catching the bus home today, Drew has a college scout coming to his football practice and Harry had to leave at lunch for a dentist appointment, he said he would come back and pick me up after school, but I told him not to worry. I really didn't want to be a bother; I'd rather walk home in all honesty I don't feel like being humiliated on the bus today.