Outing Larry

Author: LittleSpoonStyles94

Description:
Being in a world famous band is not an easy thing but for the past five years Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry and Louis have made One Direction the biggest, most loved band ever. Now they are on the verge of embarking on another world tour : OTRA. Harry and Louis are still madly in love with each other, however their relationship is tested beyond measure. Having to hide it from the world, they are thrown into a closet deeper then they ever imagined. To be together, is a constant battle sometimes even between themselves. If push comes to shove what will Harry and Louis do? Are the five lads known as One Direction ready to sacrifice all they have for the bond of friendship and ties of love? Through all the stress that fame brings with it, can Louis and Harry let their love shine even if it means going against all the odds?

Status: Complete but there is a sequel calling ''Fallen''

Comments:
This one got me very emotional. if you ever need a good cry i recommend you read this one. It was beautifully written and really show how powerful love can be as cringe as that sounds lmaooo. It does have a very happy ending but as I said there is a sequel called falling which I haven't read, but the author said that one also has a happy ending! anyways loved this one so much.
Enjoy x