[🏵]

"Buenas dias Y/N!" I said as I stood up from not my bed, and I went to cook some usual bacon and rice. I ate them up, and decided to help around town. So I went outside, and help the villagers do some work. "No need, Señorita!" the villagers chanted. "Ehh– I'm gonna visit the Madrigals; it's boring today anyways!" I muttered. I walked over to the House. "WHAT!? Why is it thundering? INSIDE THE HOUSE!?" I shrieked. "Oh, cariño, sorry we're busy today. Run along now," Abuela said as she opened the door. "Awww. . ." I squealed. "Ehhh– why are you sad, cabrona~" a voice teased. "Who the heck are you? Ummmm– C-Camilo what are you doing here? I thought you guys were busy?" I asked. "Ehh– I was done with my chores anyways–" he muttered. "I'm bored, what should we do?" I asked. "Eww– I wouldn't want to hang out with someone like you–" he replied. "That was kinda harsh, Camilo. What have I done to you? Am I mean to you? No. Then why are you like this?" I asked. "LMAOOO! Why would I feel bad for someone like you? LOL!" He bullied. "This is why I don't hang out with you, meanie!" I sobbed as I walk away.

// Camilo POV //

Huh? Maybe I was too harsh. . . No! She might be planning to hurt your beloved family, so you have to. . . But, what if she is normal? No, she's not. Something was off about her when she introduced, and, by treating her nice, might– do something to your family. I am so worried! What if she hurts the magic? The family? Abuela won't like that. . . You have to make the magic stay strong, Camilo. I thought whilst whistling through town. OMG, oh no– my hermana can hear our convo! OMG! I might get in trouble! Wait. . . OMG! If i'm grounded, I can't save the magic! Dolores can't keep a secret for too long! Think wise– I KNOW! I ran to Dolores. "Hey Dolores?" I asked my sis. "Camilo, your bad to Y/N, i'm telling Abuela and the family." She grunted. "I will give you 10 arepa con quesos. Please don't tell them~" I pleaded. "Ugh, i'm so hungry– fine, only this time. If you start treating Y/N better then i'll probably keep it forever. Quite high chance," Dolores muttered angrily.
"THANK YOU SIS," Camilo squeaked. "Keep your voice down, Camilo!" she shout-whisper.

// Y/N POV //

Why did he say that to me? Why is he so mean? Did I do anything to him? I was nice to him the whole time, am I weird? I thought. "Ugh– this freak again!" A voice said.
"OMG, Aubrey!?" I shrieked. "OMG, don't talk to me freak!" She grunted. "Hi hehe–" I squealed. "OMG, your so annoying!" She said as she pushed me onto the floor. "Oowww–!" I shrieked. I cried as she walked away sassily.

I put bandages on my elbow. "OMG, she's so mean! Am I not normal?" I asked myself. "Oww– that hurt," I panted as I put a second bandage. "Aww~ little miss softie's gotten hurt~," a voice teased. "Camilo, why are you teasing me?," I cried. "Ehh, why not? You're still trying to– I mean," he muttered. "Huh? Spit it out– oww–," I said. "Errrr. . . Eww– your annoying," Camilo bullied. "Huhuhuhu!" I sobbed. "Dolores! He's being mean!" I shrieked. "Camilo, we made a deal." Dolores walked in. "OMG, sis, she's lying!" Camilo lied. "Noo–! He's lying, trust me!," I cried.
"I heard it all, Camilo." She angrily muttered. "Thank you, Dolores, please inform the rest of the people." Abuela walked in. "OMG, everyone cares about me!?" I chanted. "Yes, Y/N." Dolores squeaked.

// Camilo POV //

Argh, it's her fault that i'm grounded. UUUUGGGGHHHH— I hate her! She. Will. PAY!
Eurgh, I hate her! I thought as I lay down on my bed exhausted, as I put my sheets on my exhausted body. "What should I do? Mmmm– Imma just dance," I said as I stood up and danced. O' my lord, i'm so weird– I thought as I stopped dancing. "Camilo, get down for family gathering." Abuela said as she peeked her head near the door. "Okay, Abuela!" I said. I walked downstairs to the dinner table.

// Y/N POV //

OMG! I did not know I was that special! But, now I need to ask people if they've seen Abuelo. "Uh, sir? Have you seen. . . Err– Dante [L/N]?" I asked. "Sorry miss, I dont know anyone named that." The villager replied. "OMG! I have to leave now, sir." I replied.

I want to stay here, I don't want to leave! I thought. I can stay for a few days, though.

"Señora Julieta?" I asked as she walked over to my spot. Her smile filled with pure love. "Si, amor?" She replied. "I was wondering, if your house is magical, err– are you also magical?" I asked sternly. "Cariño, yes, we are, if you wanna know more, stay for dinner tonight!" She invited. "Thank you, Señora," I replied. "No problem," I smiled. She chuckles. "I gotta go, cariño. There's hurt people waiting for me," she informed. I waved at her. "Bye-bye Señora!" I smiled. Wow, she's so sweet~ I thought. "OMG! Audrey!?" I gasped as a girl nudges me. "Shhh–," she shushed. "OMG, why are you here!?" I asked. "As I said, quiet!" Audrey hissed. "I wanna be your bestie," she smiled. "Oh my! Yes please!" I beamed.

// Audrey POV //

Hah! She's stupid enough to fall for my little lies. I'm just using her to get closer to Camilo! Soon he'll be mine. . .

// Y/N POV //

"Hola?" I waved at Audrey as a cold smile filled her face. "Oh sorry, bestie!" She chuckled. Weird. . . I thought. "Anyways, where's Camilo?" She asked confidently. "Why do you care?" A voice answered. "Oh, hi Cami– lo," Audrey waved. "Hi girl~" Camilo smirked. "Oh, hehe–" Audrey blushed. "Stop flirting, you two–" I interrupted. "You don't tell us what to do." Camilo replied agressively. "Yeah– isn't that right, Cami?" She added. "OMG, you both are annoying." I said as Camilo pinned Audrey against the wall. I stared, disgusted. Audrey blushed.

✨Time Skip✨

Ugggghhhhh– It's so boring. Oh wait! DINNER! I thought as I stood up and grabbed my jacket and headed off to dinner. "Hola, everybody! Can you tell me what kind of magic you produce?" I asked as soon as I came to the dinner table. "It's called gifts, cabrona–" Camilo hissed. "Oh, right! Gifts!" I jumped happily. "Mine is super hearing," Dolores muttered. "Mine is shapeshifting, I guess," Camilo mumbled.
"I am getting my gift tomorrow!" Antoñio said happily. "I don't have a gift." Mirabel sadly murmured. "I am the Candle Holder." Abuela said. "I can heal people with a meal," Julieta added. "My reactions affect the weather," Pepa addressed. "Don't you have triplets? Where's the other sibling. . ." I asked. "WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO." Abuela shrieked.