Hay Bales

**inspired by Chapter 30 of 'I Need You' by author Levi_Simp137724 

. . .

"That's a fine animal." Commander Erwin appeared outside the stall door.
The stiff brush jerked from your hand and bounced across the floor. Startled from his evening groom, your horse spun and swung his hindquarters into the wall with a crash.
"Jesus..!" You reached soothing for his black muzzle. "I'm so sorry, Commander. We – I thought everyone had gone for supper."  
The Commander offered you a gracious smile. "It was my fault, Captain. I should have announced myself." He nodded to your horse who shook his mane and flinched high-strung. "I'm pleased to see you two building rapport – not many officers recognize the importance of our animals' trust in us."
You weren't sure what to say. "Yes, Commander." You stroked, patted your horse's neck, your mouth suddenly as dry as the stable air. Since your last few interactions, it was hard to face the Commander outside of operations. His kind, strong touches on your shoulder, firm grasps at your arm, large fingers brushing hair from your face... the thoughts you played in circles at night encircled you, especially since Levi's cruel schism.
Here now, Erwin seemed to fill the stable aisle, feeling so much nearer than the stall door. Reaching up he turned the kerosene knob on the hanging lamp so that it burned brighter, then shifted his eyes onto you. Your gazes clasped. There was a drumming in your ears, a pulse under your skin, snaking down between your hips. You turned your face, bending to scoop the fallen brush from the ground. When you straightened, he was gone, merely a shadow passing into the low winter light.

You were not well after patrol. The time spent on your knees in the snow, and with your back pressed against the frozen stones of Wall Rose had seeded a chill even the hottest shower couldn't burn away. Aching overtook your body, your head swimming as you stumbled back along the corridor from the bathrooms toward the dormitories. Where was Levi now? You could hardly stand upright. Armin, Mikasa, you hoped to run into someone. You needed anyone.
Chills sieged your body. The cafeteria was empty – why couldn't you ever make it to meals on time anymore? You slumped into a bench, laying your face onto the table. There was grit under your cheek. Food mess. You were too exhausted to care. The room spun once, then wobbled behind your closed lids, and then you were asleep.

"Captain... Taitus."
"Taitus."
You roused, regretting it instantly. You moaned miserably, your cheek sticky with drool against the tabletop.
"Up, come on."
Hands under your arms. Strong, firm.
"Levi?"
"No, it's me, Captain." Commander Erwin's warm voice dazed the rough tug that uprighted you. Your head was pounding.
"I think I'm sick.."
"I think you're right." Another strong pull and you were on your feet, your arm slung way too high, barely curling his broad shoulder. His hand around your waist made your aching skin wail.
"There's no one in med bay to watch you tonight. You can rest in my quarters."

How the two of you arrived there you couldn't recall. Flashes of staggering and being lifted off the ground were scattered across your fever-addled brain. Then the embrace of a white, surrounding comforter.
"Can you undress?
"Yep."
"Are you certain?"
"Yep."
".... You're not moving, Captain."
"... Yes I am."
A heavy sigh. Soft, firm hands peeling back the starch-hard fabrics from your body. Your own hapless moaning as cold air and soft sheets collided across your ringing skin. Then footsteps crossed the floor and the room was plunged into dark, and so were you.

You wakened to the sound of the door, the lock sliding metallic across your ears as you squinted into the blue gloom. Stirring, you felt your legs cold and damp with sweat, but at least your head was clearer. Commander Erwin placed a cup of tea on the bedside table, steam rising barely visible beside a glass of water nearly drained. Had you drunk that?
Erwin's large frame sunk heavy onto the side of the bed.  "How are you feeling?" His hand was on your forehead, so large it cupped the hem of your sweat-drenched hair.
"Damp," you mumbled. Were you still dreaming? You reached unconsciously for him, felt the hard of his bicep under your fingers. So strong.
His arm moved away. "Your fever's gone. I'll draw you a bath."
You sunk into sleep again, dreaming of a great crashing river and the shadow of a shark moving beneath your raft.
"It's ready, Captain."  Erwin propped you from sleeping to upright and you moaned. He clasped your body close against his, guiding you across the cold floor into his private bathroom, where a white claw-foot tub stood steaming. He cleared his throat. "Can you get in yourself..?"
Your heart was suddenly awake and racing. You considered falling to the floor just to feel him lift you, strip you, slip your body into the water. "Yes, I can do it."
He left you and softly closed the door. Shedding your soaked undershirt and underwear, you footed them into a pile against the wall, then crept into the tub, gasping sharply as the hot water licked at the slit between your hips.
"Captain?" Erwin's voice was just behind the door. "Are you alright?"
You nodded into your chest, the steaming water lapping at your vulva as you edged into the heat.
He rapped on the door, then opened it. You locked eyes. His gaze fell over your shoulders, your breasts, your stomach. "I –ah, I'm sorry Taitus, I—"
"You can come in." The words left your mouth before you had a chance to consider them. He remained unmoving in the doorway. Then he slipped inside, closing the latch behind him.
You looked at one another. His figure filled the door, and you lowered into the water with trembling arms. He crossed to a cabinet at the foot of the tub and fetched out a cloth, closing it in his hand so that it nearly vanished. Then he came toward you, his chest halting beneath his jacket, lowering himself to sit beside the tub. You took the cloth. Sounds of water echoed off the walls as you wiped across your arms and shoulders, into the valley and then under the creases of your breasts. You soaked your hair and slicked it back from your face. You couldn't look at him but felt his eyes, warming fast under the sensation of him watching you. The air in the room was thick with steam and it was hard to breathe.
"Commander?"
"Erwin. Please."
You met his eyes, your blood racing fast enough to burst your skin. "Erwin." You extended the cloth so that it dripped onto the floor between you. "Can you..?"
He took it. "Turn around."
You folded your legs and shifted, lowering your head to expose your back. The sound of his hands in the water sent shivers raiding your body before they were even upon you, softly dragging the cloth across your shoulders and scooping water over the crescent of your neck. You could hear his breath release as though over a precipice each time his hands made contact with your naked skin.
You sighed, sweeting your voice into a moan. He mirrored the sound. With a swirl of water you turned your body. He was so near... and so undone, his brow creasing with each exhale. You offered him your mouth. He touched your face, slipped his hand wet down to your throat so gently, then kissed you. He kissed you harder, kissed you with his palm bracing the back of your skull so his lips crushed yours, pressed his tongue inside hot and thick and hungry. Arms wrapping you, his jacket soaked dark in the bathwater.
"I'm sorry," he gasped.
"No," you said, rising out of the bath and dripping into his arms. He lifted you, tongues teasing, pressing, wrapping as together your fingers unbuttoned and shrugged his shirt and jacket, your palms splaying his smooth, firm chest. "Oh god, Erwin.." you put your mouth on him and he roared like an animal, hefting you out of the bathroom and onto the bed, pinning you beneath him. With a hand wrapped tight in your hair he pulled your body hard against him, groaning carnal so you felt the soak seeping from between your legs.
"Erwin.. I—" your voice was halting, shaking, "I want you.."
He paused suddenly, as though broken from a trance, and pulled away, a rush of cold air where his body had been. He dropped his legs over the edge of the bed, leaning heavy over his elbows.
"Erwin..?" You pushed yourself up to sit.
"It's too much, Captain." He looked into the open of his palms, then dragged the sweat from his face. "With Levi, it's... it's too much."
Your blood ached, pounding hot in the sinews of your hands. You held your breath on the edge of losing this moment.
You moved slow, thighs trembling across the bed.
"Erwin– Commander.." you slipped a hand across the width of his trousered thigh, pressed your nails in deep so that the fabric crimped . Your breath coming fast, tumbling across your lips. You leaned in to find his gaze. "Please..."
He looked at you, his face drawn with longing. "God, Taitus.."
His body crashed upon yours like an ocean, pressing his mouth to your skin in a fever as he licked, groaned, gripped you hard enough to bruise. Gasping against the thick of his neck, you trembled your hands to his belt, but he was too fast. Your hands met, curled into the soft bristles of his pubic hair, fingered the base of his cock.
"Nnnhh!" he gripped the roots of your hair and buried his face in your throat, teeth hard over the racing of your pulse.
His fingers crept, dipped your sticky heat, slipped the wet opening, filled you so no thoughts remained. Only need.
You'd hardly formed his name in your mouth when he grabbed your hips, pushing you hard up the bed so that your head bumped the wall. Then he disappeared his tongue between your legs, between your lips dripping, begging, and there was only heat and soft and tongue-slap and the shape your spine made over the mattress, fingers snarled in his hair pressing deeper.

You hadn't stopped thinking about that night. About your body feverish, pounding hot blood, pulsing pink-wet beneath him. Hips rising, pushing, crashing under the breakers of your moans rolling close over one another. Then closer, closer, closer, until you shattered together and collapsed into the dark panting, tangled and heavy over the mattress.
Nothing had been spoken since. Not callously, not like Levi's mean silence, but a quilt of knowing that made the quiet feel warm and thick and inevitable.
You brushed your horse down with long, languid strokes, your mind wandering as he munched alfalfa. As usual, everyone else had gone ages ago. Heat flashed between your hips every time you imagined Erwin there. It was late again, the stable quiet in the flickering lamplight but for the rustling of hooves and swish-flick of tails whipping heavy hides. Still, you were afraid. Levi didn't know, but for how long? What would he do when he discovered what you'd done?
Latching the stall door, you paused a moment before returning to the barracks. Sweet of hay filled your nose. Then footsteps. You held your breath, listening close. They came heavy-soft, then faster across the straw-littered ground.
Erwin had you in his arms before you'd even realized. Pushed you down, falling together onto the square bales, his mouth pressing yours hard so that hay stuck your hair, pricked your back.
"I can't wait any longer," he rasped, and you nodded breathless against his mouth. Yes. Yes.
A hard rustling, wriggling out of pants down both your legs, ODM buckles clinking and falling to the ground. From the stalls a horse shifted, whuffed. You held the square of Erwin's jaw in your hands. Whatever the cost, you needed him now. "Come inside," you gasped, and he palmed your hips, dragged you closer over the rasp of hay.
"Taitus..."
Then he was in you. Your foreheads pressing hard, mouths locked open, airless, as your body split around him, swallowing, devouring him between greedy legs. His hand clasped your mouth, trapping your cries as your body rose higher, gazes locked wild and reckless.
"Ohhn," he guttered, more animal with each thrust. Your body tensed, curled, shudders rippling up the backs of your legs. You screamed into his fingers, tongued, bit down hard.
He buckled and pushed deep with hips jerking, then stayed.
You panted around his open hand. His body covered yours like a shield, his mouth heavy over your collar.

"I'm a ruined man, Captain Taitus."