1)The day we met

Hope you people will like this....

Today!!(2.3.2022)

In the middle of the busy roads of Chennai we can find a girl who is walking there lifelessly.....yes it's our sivaangi.

She was completely immersed in thoughts and forgot to look the road.....

THUD!!!!!

She can hear a mild sound of ambulance and a voice which is calling her name continuously!!!the last word she heard before closing her eyes is "Sivangi ma!!!kanna therandhu enna paaru ma...."with that she closed her eyes....

June 20,2017

Sivaangi's POV

I woke up from my deep slumber by hearing my mother's blabber noo actually she is scolding me for sleeping like this even on the first day of my college...

"Ammah nga college dhan poren namma rowdy yave irundhu school la  mudichutu vandhachu ipo college poi enna aaga poromo adhu girls schooluu gethu kaamichute suthiyachu Inga co-ed Vera paapom enna aagum nu...."

With those thoughts she went to washroom and done with her morning chores....later she dressed up and went to dinning to have a breakfast.

Rakshan:Idho vantanga madam....en d college ku evlo late aachu paathiya unmaiya vittutu adhuku aprm en clg ku ponum idhula breakfast romba mukkiyam enju vaa..... By saying so he dragged her sweet(😈)sister....

Appa:Deii unnaku late aachuna po da kozhandhaiya thitikitu Ava saapdama epdi pova avala naan drop pannikuren....

Sivangi:Ketucha da valandhavane vidu ipo naan poi poori saapda poren!!!

She showed out her tongue and went to dinning and she very well know that her brother will wait till she come (paasamalargale♥️)

After having breakfast both bid bye to their parents...

Appa and amma:sivu ma paathu bathrama poitu vaa safe ah irukanum evening Anna vandhu kooptupaan.

Sivangi:ok pa ok ma byyeee....

She got on the bike and both left...

Rakshan:yeii korangu anga poiyum un vaal thanatha kaatadha nalla pullaiya irukanum sariyaa...

Sivangi:Theriyum da deii nee adangu..

Rakshan:Adinga anna nu oru mariyadhai illama pochu unnaku veetuku vaa paathukuren....

Sivangi:Modhala vandi ya ozhunga oru man buffolo...

Rakshan:Seri edhachu naa udane call pannu en friend anga dhan padikraan help ku varuvaan illana unnaku Avan number anupiren paathuka.....

She nodded her head and by that time they reached her college....she got down from the bike and started to move.

Rakshan:Iru oru nimisham number anupiten save pannika ragging irukum nu kelvi patten over ah pochu naa avana koopdu okay vaa Avan name ASHWIN KUMAR Inga dhan PG panraan.

Sivangi:Ok anna paathukren nee paathu poitu vaa evening mudinjadhum call panren byeeee....

Rakshan:sari thangam byee...

With smiling face she entered the college and save the number which was given by her brother.

She was so confused by seeing many buildings....and she needs to find her ECE department....!!!So she called a person who is crossing by...