𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 1

Third Person's Pov:

***

"Mommy saya!" y/n said running to her mom.

"Yes? What is it baby girl?" sayaka asked while making waffles.

"I want waffle for breakfast."

"I'm making one baby."

"Really? Lemme see lemee see!" y/n said jumping then someone lift y/n.

"Mama!" y/n said.

"Yeah it's mama baby, oh you're making waffles?" mary asked sayaka.

"Yes, y/n and the other kids loves it. Is yumeko and the other are awake?"

"Yeah they are they're taking a shower."

"Oh okay. Help me Mary placing plates in the table please."

"Yeah sur- H-hey y/n! Baby no!" mary panicked when y/n eats some waffle as mary put y/n down.

"Y/n? Don't do it again mama didn't teach you that."

*nom nom*

Mary sighed and started moving and placed some plates on the table. Then y/n runs and went upstairs.

Y/n had 4 older siblings she was the youngest. The oldest is Chika Momobami 16 the second oldest is Molly Momobami 15 and this third one is Shiroh Momobami 13 and the youngest is Y/n Momobami 8.

As y/n went upstairs and went to her sister's room. Y/n tip toed and enter the room slowly and closed the door without making any noise. As she count one up to 3 before jumping on her sister.

"Chika-nee wake up!" y/n said.

"Be quite y/n it's still is dark."

Chika Momobami

Chika Momobami

"chika-nee come on! Mommy makes some waffles!"

"..."

She fell asleep y/n thought as she sighed and left her sister's room and went to her room and watched some video on the Internet.

[living room]

"ey! That's mine ugly!" shiroh said while trying to steal molly's jelly.

"💢ugly you said?" molly asked.

"what's the problem with that? Ugly."

"💢shiroh!"

"Oh shoot!" shiroh said runs as molly chased her.