☺Mr.Shy Loves To Be Kissed💋

Heloiii....😉

So, Are you ready to go on a ride of roller coaster? If yes, then go ahead!.

So, let's start with💋☺
********************************

{*"A Kiss Full Of Shyness"*}
******************

Laying on the cozy mattress avni kept patting her husband oh! Sorry cute baby husband's head

Laying on the cozy mattress avni kept patting her husband oh! Sorry cute baby husband's head. Making him fall asleep as per his habit!

~An adorable habit if said.

Neil loves affection, the warmth given by his wifey. Well coming to his personality, he may sound strict at work but he is whole different when home. He loves and want his wife's full attention on him just like a kid with his mother. He loves his wife so much but her kisses and hugs are his favourite nevertheless the thing is that baby neil is too shy to ask any.

His nature is different if compared by his official and personal life. When in office he handles everything confidently yet he becomes a child in home and why will he not! when he got a wife who is a book full of romance.

Avni too loves neil so much and is aware of his sensitive and shy nature. So, now you may know, who is the lead.

"They says, if you're ever lucky enough to find a girl who is a hopeless romantic with dirty mind, you should hold onto that. Because she'll be yours at two in the morning and at two in the afternoon, the following day. She'll kiss you where it hurts and until it hurts. And that's important. Someone who not only knows how to turn you on but also knows how to treat you right is someone worth a little something.. and a little more than usual."

~And in this case neil had been fortunate enough to get a wife like avni who understands him like no other.

Married for almost three years yet thier relationship feels so new and cheerful. They love each other to no end, like a circle having never ending chemistry.

Morning with kisses, afternoon with pecks, night with cuddles and stress with a delightful smile that's how their relationship goes on.

Back to the plot.

Keeping his head back on the fluffy pillow, she lay down too. keeping her head on his well built arms, snuggling close to him to be the one close to his heart even in sleep.

When sensed movements around himself, his hand automatically moved to wrap around her waist, holding her firmly. Moving his face close to snuggle more into her. His face again took the peaceful look.

~Well that is what obsession is or may be true love.

Sleeping in each other's embraces is their daily habit. A habit that should be followed by everyone. It's not like they don't get angry or annoyed at each other but still they follow their own nature. When any one is angry the other one squeeze the hell out of them till they agree to fall in each other embrace again.