|| Chapter 1 ||

This is my first story so please bare with me! Thank you so much all of those who took time to read my story!

Nico's POV -

I was just walking around the camp with my boyfriend Will Solace. We got together 2-3 months ago. I don't know how I got such a great boyfriend.

Anyway, after the war everything was peaceful and I hoped it would stay this way but Percy's luck must have rubbed on me because all of a sudden, a note came out of nowhere and fell on top of my head.

Will laughed and asked, "What is it?"
I saw my father's signature on it, a black skull seal was printed on top of the letter. "It's from my father". I read it out loud.

Nico,
Come to the Underworld. We need to talk.
Hades

"Wow, that was really straight forward" Will commented.

"I know. That's just how he is."

"Like you" He said with a adorable smirk.

"Hey! I'm not like that!"

He just raised his eyebrow.

"Well, I was but now I am not after being near your son of Apollo brightness. " I corrected myself. "Much." I added "What did you expect? Father to be all happy and cheerful and excited? Say 'Hi! How are you?' and all that stuff?" I said sarcastically with a roll of my eye. "He is the god of the underworld and the dead for the gods' sake! He is gloomy and creepy"

"Well, he is the god of the underworld, not sadness or gloominess"

I was about to retort when another piece of paper, though it was crumpled, came out of a shadow and hit me. On my nose. "Ow!" I felt like it was done purposefully by my father. I grabbed my nose and stroked it gently.

Will laughed and said "Aww! You look so cute with that light shade of reddish-pink nose! It will be fine don't worry." I rolled my eyes. Such a great boyfriend.

Anyway, the note said only one word.

Now
.

For that one word Hades threw it at my nose! I narrowed my eye and slightly glared at the ground, because after coming back from T-ta-tartarus my glare has become....intense to say atleast and no one, and I mean no one  would want to be in the bad side side of Hades.

Then I remember that I have to go. Stupid ADHD.

"I need to go Will. Father will be waiting."
"Stay safe and don't over-exert yourself."
"I'll try."

Then I shadow-traveled away to the gate that Cerberus  guards and pet him for a bit then enter the throne room. I bow to my father.

"Why did you call me father?"
Hades sighed and said "I called you to tell you something about....your mother"
I was in shock. I shook my head. "What about....my mom?"
He hesitated a bit then muttered "Let's get this over with." Then said louder "Your mother was a witch."

.....my mother was a witch.

"WHAT!?!" Oops, I shouted. "Sorry father" I mumbled. He didn't look angry, just looked like he was expecting it. He waved it off. "It's fine. Yes, your mother was a witch, from a very ancient and powerful pure-blood ancestry. It was believed that all of those from that ancestry got extinct but you are one of them from your mothers' side, because of which, you are a wizard. A demi-wizard to be exact, the first of your kind."

After I processed it I asked, "Why are you telling me this now?"

"Because, while the Giant war was going on, another war was going on with the wizards and witches and it got over just a month ago. I need you to go to Hogwarts, school of witch-craft and wizardry, and help them recover from the losses, especially the Golden Trio.

I also want you to learn magic. As now you are 15 years old, to befriend the Golden Trio, I have called Hecate. She will change your appearance for this year as a 18 year old (Just go with it. I don't know the actual age of harry and his friends. Think that it the age of the Golden Trio), and will bless you with the knowledge of all the magic in the wizard world to blend in.

"A year?!"

"Yes, so you better start packing. But you still need to learn how to use the spells though it will be much easier for you. She will also give you a pendant that will answer any of your questions of wizardry magic.

Ah, another reason I wanted you to go is because there are some greek monsters in the forbidden forest, and I want you to hunt the monsters down because there are some demigods that need protection as they don't know how to fight. And another important thing, there is a big surprise for you over there."

Whoa! That was a lot of information, but before I could ask what the surprise was, Lady Hecate arrived.

She said, "Hello Nico, I will give you this pendant. It will answer all your doubts about the wizarding world." She gave my a pendant that had a stone that looked like the violet color of it was swirling inside. I took the stone out and attached it with my camp necklace.

After I did that, she blessed me. My head felt like someone was banging on it and drilling inside it at the same time. It was like my head wanted to split up into 100 parts but in a few seconds it was like nothing even happened.

Hecate told, "Now you have the highest knowledge among all the wizards and witches. Your godly magic interferes with your wizarding blood though the godly blood is more dominant so you are not going to be affected with the spells and potions but as you are a child of The Big Three, the 3 unforgivable curses; Imperio, the mind controlling curse; Crucio, the torture curse; and the last of all, Avada Kedavra, the killing curse, will not have much of an effect on you. Imperio will be like weak charmspeak, Crucio will be like you got a cut, and Avada Kedavra will be like a stab, though not deep. Now, could you please give me your camp bead necklace?"

I gave her and she did some vodoo magic and gave it back to me. She said that it will always return to me in a few seconds like in Percy's pen except that if only I want to remove it, it will come out and stay in my hand, and it will change my appearance to a 18 year old. But just in-case, she has put a powerful mist on me that only if I want I can let let people see, even only specific people.

Lady Hecate said, "Today at 1:00 am,come to the half blood hill with all your belongings in this bag. It is endless and light. When you get a wand you can also do it." It was a handbag, the size of a small school bag.

I nodded and said, "Thank you father, thank you lady Hecate." Then I shadow-travelled away.

| 1166 words |