|| Chapter 2 ||

I am really sorry for not updating. It's just that my exams were going on. I am extremely sorry! Without any further ado on with the chapter :)

Nico's POV-

When I arrived at camp, I removed my camp necklace and put it in a shadow veil (kind of like the Duat except in the shadows). I went to Chiron first to inform about my task and then started searching will. The first place I checked was the infirmary. He was there treating what seemed like a deep cut on the arm of a 11 year old kid.

After the kid got bandaged, he said his thanks and went out of the infirmary. Then Will noticed me and said, "Whoa Sunshine, you look older". Oh ya I forgot to remove the mist temporarily. I changed it back to my 15 year old."Better?" He replied, "Yes" and give me a soft and sweet kiss.

"Um, Will?"
"Yes?"
"You might or might not see me for around a year, though I might visit sometimes."
"WHAT?!"

Then I explain what all had happened and why I needed to go.
"Let me get this straight. (no pun intended) " Then he pointed at me, "You are a wizard"
"Yes"
"You are going to a school"
"Yes"
"A magic school"
"Yes"
"For a whole year"
"Yes"
"To learn magic"
"Yes"
"And kill some mo-"
"Yes, yes, yes! Just let me summarize then you can ask your questions"I said a bit frustrated and annoyed. "I am a wizard, I need to go to a magic school called Hogwarts to learn magic and protect some demigods over there, then befriend the golden trio to help them recover from their war. And there are also some monsters that are roaming around due to the demigods there. I need to protect them too. Any questions?"

"Where is Hogwarts? When are you leaving?"

"Oh, I think it is in England. Heard from some ghosts. And I am leaving an hour after midnight today"

Will pouts so cutely that I want to kiss him right now so I do. After we break apart, he grins blindingly and says "Then let's go and have some fun! Race you!" and runs towards the arena. I just roll my eyes and smile slightly at his childish antics and run after him.

------ Time Skip to 12: 30 am ------

After spending some time with Will, I start packing my stuff in the bag that Hecate handed me. It was actually endless and impossibly light for all my belongings though I had packed the bare necessities like ambrosia,  nectar, my clothes and a first aid kit that Will gave me. By the time I finished packing, the time was already 12:58 am according to the clock the Hephaestus cabin made that does not attract monsters, so I quickly wore my camp bead necklace and ran towards the half-blood hill.

Just as I reached the top of the hill, Lady Hecate arrived with a crack. I bowed and then asked "What is this type of flashing called Lady Hecate? I don't think it is the normal one."

She replied, "Yes you are right son of Hades. This is called apparition." I was about to ask what apparition was when suddenly I heard a voice in my head. I immediately tensed up and put my fighting stance on and rotated my skull ring that turned in to my Stygian Iron sword.

It said, "Apparition is a magical form of transportation, in which the user traveled instantly from one location to another, without traversing the space in-between. This was accomplished by having the user focus on a desired location in their mind and then purposely disappearing from where they were, to reappear at the desired location. Apparition was by far the fastest way to get to a desired destination, but was tricky to pull off correctly and disastrous if botched."

I asked Lady Hecate "What was that?!"
She answered "I can sense my magic was at work on you. I assume you heard a voice in your head as I was not able to hear?" I nodded. "Then it should be the work of my pendant that was given to you. If you have any questions about the wizarding world, it will answer. You just saw a example of how it works." She continued.

She mind messaged my cover story that I was from a prestigious school named 'Camp Olympus, Hecate's School of Wizardary and Witch Craft'.

If anyone asked me more details about camp, then I can tell that over there, they teach sword fighting and the activities. I can also tell about the powers but I have to not reveal about the demigods at any costs unless said other-wise.

Then she told me to grab her arm then using apparition, she teleported me to some place called Diagon Alley. I felt like I was getting squeezed in a really small tube then getting stretched a bit too much while apparition. I closed my eyes to stop the churning in my stomach. We reappeared with a crack in front of a wall. I opened my eyes.

I said, "I really really  don't like apparition. Shadow travel is much better."

"Well, you better get used to it because you have to use only this form of teleporting in this magical world Mr. Di Angelo."

I subtly rolled my eyes. Gods. And Goddesses. "What are we supposed to do now? And why are we facing a wall?"

"Patience little demigod. You have to do it with a wand when you get one. I don't need a wand." Internally I rolled my eyes. Of course you don't Captain Obvious. You are a God, well a Goddess but whatever. No need to show it off that we are 'puny demigods'. Thank the gods she is not able to read my mind. Then Lady Hecate tapped on some bricks using her index finger.

"What was that suppose-" I got interrupted by a movement on the wall. No wait, it is movement of  the wall.

"Welcome to Diagon Alley!"