send kamukoma nsfw plz

No ones pov

" byakuren , listen to me . we can fix our relationship to a better one .. " miko said to byakuren in a serious tone or smth wtf. " and how are you supposed to do that ? i mean-- there are many options and stuff but how ?? "

" how tf do you not know how "
" listen here taoist , do i look like i have 10 wives and had a twelve color rule ? plus being a fucking prince ?? "
" ... " silence. Miko was at her limit , she wanted to beat the shit out of that woman even though she was supposed go with the flow i forgot she was a taoist omg

Hata no Kokoro's pov

( " well , here's home .. another shitty day of religious ass parents . " ) kokoro opened the door and stepped in , she felt an aura that resembles her of anger and what she felt when she lost her mask . ( " what the fuck !!! is that lady hijiri and the crowned prince fucking arguing ?!?!? oh shit is this another fucking religous war ?? wait-- no . if it was , kanako and reimu would be here too .. oh fuck . " )

i juzt stood there ! and then they saw me ,,,
" oh , welcome home kokoro !!! how was ur first day of school ? " my dad asked me . i replied with , " theres a fucking 60 yr old ice fairy and a 450+ vampire . plus they all look like they're 10 ?? "
" oh mk " and they continue arguing . now im wondering wtf are they on like-- 💀.

-----------------------------------
hey girlie😘
this iz my first story ever and shit so uhh ok

[ 257 words ]