1

Down the Rabbit Hole

 Groans and moaning erupted, coming from a section in a heavily wooded area. There was only one house there, too far away to walk, hidden by the woods. But that was not of importance, what was is the fact that there is a group of people laying in a pile, seeming to have fallen on top of each other.

"OW OW OW!" A yowl that sounded more like a cat screech than anything said.

"Fuck, where are we?" A groggy yawn said, stretching it's arm.

"Leona! Get off me! I'm being squished!" A voice that sounded more like a squeal shouted.

"So that's where you were." Leona said as he stood up, not bothering to help the other.

"Rude." 

"This isn't school... is it..." A sheepish boy with long blue hair said as he pulled up his hood to hide his face.

"Affirmative brother! I can not sense the school anywhere on my sensors." A smaller, robotic boy resembling the other spoke.

"Oh dear, Seems we are not even in wonderland." A man with a crow mask and feathery cloak said with crossed arms.

"Really Headmage? Couldn't have guessed." A boy with braids said with a deadpanned expression.

"Jamil! Look! There's a really big house over there!" A boy with white hair said as he started to run in that direction.

"Kalim! Don't run off like that!" Jamil shouted, running after him.

"Trey, you can let go of me now." A small redhead said to the taller boy with green hair.

"Sorry Riddle." He replied, gently letting him down.

"MAGICAM ISN'T WORKING!?!" 

"Calm down Cater, it isn't the end of the world." 

"YES IT IS ACE. IT'S WORSE THAN THE END OF THE WORLD." Cater shouted louder than before.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP."

  With that, everyone looked to the buff man that shouted. It didn't ease their panic, for most at least. Leona was already sleeping on the ground while the shorter Hyena tried to wake him up. And of course, Cater was still panicking. 

"Obviously we are not in Twisted Wonderland anymore." Vargas said with a clear tone.

"I have come to the conclusion, that we have fallen into a reality where magic does not exist." The head mage spoke, surprising the students with his capability to act like he leads a school. "However we still have some of our own magical power, not as strong as it is in our world but enough to get by here." 

"Sir, I don't feel any weaker than back home." Malleus spoke up, a spark of green flame coming from his hand.

"Interesting, we shall look into that further. But right now our top priority should be fitting in till we find a way home. And by luck, it seems our temporary home is right behind us." He said with a smile.