03 Grasshoppers to torture

"Sorry Hyung but I have already done the ruining" he smirked

"Sorry Hyung but I have already done the ruining" he smirked. That's kind of uncomfortable.

"I just came here to make sure that she was sitting there" he spoke and pointed at me. What is he talking about anyway? Just as I was about to speak up he abruptly shoved an open cage inside the classroom and shut the door.

And suddenly grasshoppers were flying around us. Within a second the room was echoing with screams. I pushed the table in front of me and tried to get up from my chair but it was not moving.

"Emily" I screamed terrified. 

"Mona" They could not hear me. They were shrieking so loud that they could not hear me. I still can see Jungkook watching me from the classroom window. That stupid jerk. He purposefully did it. There were so many that I could not even see Mona or Emily.

"Girls come out" I heard Namjoon yelling and they were soon out of the classroom. I was still there, stuck on the chair. My frock will tear if I move and I am not in the position to walk showing them my behind.

"Help" I beseeched. "Jungkook...help me" I trembled when he walked inside the classroom. Those grasshoppers were all over me, my hair, my clothes. I can feel them creeping inside my ears and I am tired of shoving them away. "And why should I?" He grinned like a Cheshire cat. I am so close to crying, why can't he simply help me?

"HELP, EMILY,...MONA" I kept wailing while he admired watching me suffer. Those grasshoppers were increasing without going out of the classroom. And I hardly realized that other windows were latched as well.

"Nina?" Namjoon asked out of nowhere. "Help me please" I pleaded waving my hands at him, I couldn't quite see him or his reaction. "What the fuck is your problem Jungkook" he berated flying towards me. "Wae, Hyung let her be" Jungkook complained trying to shove him away from helping me.

"Are you alright?" He knelt in front of me. I just hugged him wanting to only disappear from there, from this world if that's possible.

"Let me help you," he confessed tearing the cloth and when he did, I felt bare even though I was still seated. He removed his coat and gave it to me. As soon as I got up, I covered myself with his jacket and tied it incredibly tightly in the front.