Why so sexy miss Evans

If you read the story and like it please vote show your support to the author!!

Author: ShayZayit 

Status: complete

Vote: 8/10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mature: NO

TRAMA

Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect however is that, she might want to spend a little more time inside what she thought was a prison... once she meets her new calculus teacher.

REVIEW

So in terms of plot and writing in truth it is very well done, simple linear story without too many hitches, very pleasant to read, smooth. The characters are well defined and funny, there is only a small problem the sex scenes are missing. Now don't take me as a mad maniac, I'm not, even if I don't disdain in the books some nice hot scenes.

Rereading the book several time and comparing it to the others, I realized that he characters are not sexually defined, and I'm not referring to the possible name of lgbtqia+, but for example I don't know who between Anna and Daniella is the Top and who is the Bottom or if they are Switch, if they have some particular perversion, if in bed they tend to be shy or aggressive and this aren't just small things, but are essential characteristics of a character that remain completely hidden to me the reader. I under the sexual aspect I don't know them.

I give you an example in "Girl next Door" and "Across the Hall" Evans' character is dominant in various aspects of the relationship, she is the mature, independent woman who keeps her life together, but as soon as she comes back to sex she likes to be dominated, an aspect that will seem to be at odds with the rest of her feature, same thing for Lex who instead is calm and peaceful but becomes dominant in bed. This aspect of my knowledge of the character is given by the fact that the author described the character to me in the context of sexual sphere.

Someone can say "okay put a little imagination in it and for your cabbages you imagine them ", but I'm the type of reader for whom the author's word counts not mine, so if the author doesn't delimit them in that scope for me remain a big question mark, and this jeopardized the connection I establish with the character and consequently the book. This doesn't take away, as already said at the beginning, the incredible talent of the author in describing the story, the character and event, but I evaluate the story as a whole so that's why 8/10.

There is a sequel to the book marked "mature" but I don't know if the author will actually explore this aspect of their relationship.