01

N/A: Okay so It's the 2015 LLH era so Harry has long hair just to clarify, and the first chapter is the same as the one-shot. Also, their world is used to hybrids so it's not an uncommon thing it's just some people don't like them and think that there scary.

~~

Harry had just gotten back from the grocery store, and lately every time Harry would go shopping some of his food would go missing. He didn't know who or what was taking his food, but he has noticed that whatever is taking it will only take meat or fish and Harry thought that was strange.

Harry walked to his door and unlocked it and opened it before heading back to his car to grab his groceries to bring them in, he started hearing a bag rustling and started walking faster. When he got to his trunk he saw a tail, "Hello?" he questioned, the rustling suddenly stopped and a head popped out from inside Harry's car. The boy had cat ears as well, he had a package of chicken in his hands. The hybrid whimpered "No hurt... pwease" Harry took a small step closer "I won't hurt you I promise" Harry took another small step closer, he saw how dirty and ripped up the hybrid's clothes were.

"What's your name love?" he asked calmly, the hybrid looked up at him "My name Louis," he told Harry, "Hi Louis my name is Harry" he smiled. "Are you hungry, sweetie?" the hybrid nodded vigorously, as he grabbed his sunken in tummy.

"Do you wanna come in, I'll make you some food" Louis nodded timidly, giving the chicken back to Harry. He smiled as he grabbed a couple of bags from the trunk "Come on, sweetie" The hybrid jumped out of the car following Harry nervously. They got to the door and that's when Louis stopped "What's wrong sweetie?" Louis looked at him "No hurt?" he asked again "No hurt" Harry told him, nodding his head.

Louis continued walking timidly, he followed Harry to the kitchen "Are you thirsty?" The hybrid nodded. Harry grabbed a cup a filled it with water giving it to the hybrid who was now sitting on one of the island chairs, "I'm gonna go get the rest of the food, okay" The hybrid nodded, smiling slightly at Harry.

When Harry came back with the rest of the groceries and walked into the kitchen, he didn't see Louis anywhere. He saw the glass was on the floor shattered, he looked around in the living room and found the hybrid behind his couch. He whimpered "Sowwy, no hurt pwease," he said tears forming in his eyes, Harry held his hand out to scratch behind Louis' ear "It's okay, love. It was just an accident".

The hybrid slowly came out from behind the couch, "Do you want more water?" Louis nodded. This time Harry gave Louis a plastic cup so that if he accidentally dropped it it wouldn't break, then he cleaned up the glass and wiped up the water on the floor. After he put all the groceries away and took out the stuff he needed to cook, he started cooking.

~

He just got done making Chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with some homemade mash potatoes, He put a plate in front of Louis and he licked his lips. He looked up at Harry "Can I eat now?" Harry nods "Of course, you don't need to ask, sweetie" The hybrid smiled as he grabbed the fork Harry had given him and started eating quickly. Harry grabbed his plate and started eating as well "Do you like it, Louis?" he nods happily and continues to eat his food.

~

They had just gotten done eating, and Harry couldn't look at Louis in his dirty ripped-up clothes anymore, he felt bad for the hybrid. "Louis, do you wanna take a bath? And I can give you some warm clothes to wear." Louis nodded timidly, biting his lip. He followed the green-eyed man to the bathroom. Harry turned on the water, making sure it was warm but not too hot, and put some soap in the water to make it a bubble bath.

"Do you wanna come with me to pick some clothes?" Louis nodded, following him to his room and his closet. Harry pulled out 3 different sweatshirts for Louis to pick from "Okay, which one do you wanna wear?" The hybrid pointed to the blue sweatshirt that was in Harry's hands, "Good choice" Harry said as he tossed it on the bed, he grabbed out a pair of grey sweatpants and tossed them on the bed as well, he then grabbed a pair of boxers. He brought the clothes to the bathroom, Louis was close behind him. "Okay, the bath is already, here's a towel," he said putting one on the counter, "Do you need any help love?" Louis shook his head.

Once Louis was done with his bath he came back out to the living room where Harry was, he was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Harry?" Louis called quietly, Harry looked up at him and smiled "You look adorable" the hybrid blushed slightly as he smiled. Louis sighed "When you want me to leave?" Louis asks sadly, with a pout on his lips.

"Love, you can stay as long as you want. I have plenty of room okay don't worry" Louis smiles at Harry's answer, "Come watch TV with me, sweetheart," Louis quickly walks over to the couch, sitting next to Harry, laying his head in Harry's lap. Harry started scratching behind Louis' ears, he smiles as he purrs softly.

After a little while, Louis falls asleep, his face buried in Harry's stomach. Harry thought it was adorable, and he thought the hybrid was quite cute. He continued to scratch behind Louis' ears with a soft smile placed on his lips.

About 30 minutes later, Louis started squirming in his sleep. Harry looked down at the hybrid he was squeezing his eyes tightly as he whimpered, "No hurt, pwease" Louis whimpered. Harry shook Louis slightly once he realized he was having a nightmare "Louis, love. Wake up, sweetheart".

Louis woke up scared, and sat up "H-harry?" Harry grabbed his hand "I'm right here, sweetheart" Harry pulled Louis on his lap, wrapping his arms around him tightly "It's okay, I'm right here. No hurt, I promise" Louis cuddled into Harry's chest, whimpering as a few tears slid down his cheeks.

"Scary man hurt me" the hybrid whimpered out, Harry hugged him tighter "There's no scary man, I promise. And there never will be again" Louis nods, still cuddling in Harry's chest. Harry rubbed mindless shapes on Louis' back as he calmed down, after 10 more minutes Louis was almost completely calmed down.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Louis turns his head to the side a little "What ice cweam?" he asked. Harry smiled "It's cold and sweet, and it's really yummy," he told the hybrid, Louis nods with a smile on his lips. He got up off the couch and walked towards the kitchen with Louis following, the hybrid jumped on the counter and sat down. Harry chuckled as he grabbed the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer, he grabbed two bowls and two spoons and scooped some ice cream in each one. He handed one bowl to Louis, he took it happily and took a bite "Yummy!" he smiled after he swallowed the bite.

~

It was now 10 PM and Louis was tired and so was Harry, "Harry? where I sweep?" he asked, he then yawned. Harry stood up off the couch and show Louis to his spare room that was across from his room, Louis went and sat down in the middle of the bed. Harry smiled at him "Is it, comfy sweetheart?" Louis nodded happily, he got up and hugged Harry "Thank you, do you want me leave tomorrow?" he asked, looking up at Harry "No, you can stay as long as you want sweetie" Louis hugged him again, even tighter this time "Thank you, Harry".

Harry hugged him back just as tight, "Your welcome, love. Rember if you need me I'm just across the hall okay?" he said pointing to his room, he nodded and climbed back on the bed pulling the blanket up to his chin, "Night, night Harry" Harry walked over and pecked his forehead, "Goodnight sweetheart" Louis' cheeks flushed faintly with a small tired smile. His eyes fluttered closed soon falling asleep, Harry goes to his room, shortly falling asleep.

(Word Count: 1420)