Big part

Tsuyu chewed her lip nervously as she opened the white envelope addressed to her. "Breath Tsuyu." She said, trying to calm herself down. She turned the envelope over and carefully, not wanting to damage the letter inside. As the seal opened Tsuyu breathed carefully again. Two weeks ago she had auditioned for the lead in a huge upcoming broadway musical. The letter of wether she would get in or not was supposed to come today, and here it was. Tsuyu took a deep breath and pulled the white letter out of the envelope. Tsuyu closed her dark green eyes and breathed. "It's okay Tsu, just breath." She said calmly.

She opened the letter and read it out load. "Dear Ms. Tsuyu Asui,
We are glad to inform you that you have landed the lead female role for the new upcoming musical 'StarStruck'. We will have an agent from our studio call you at 1:30 P.M, Sunday, the agent will explain rehearsals, timing, and costumes we have planned and if you are comfortable with them. We are very happy that you tried out for the part. We sincerely hope that you are available for the phone call.
Sincerely, Star Studio."

Tsuyu's breath hitched and happy tears began to stream down the girl haired girls face. "Yes!" She yelled, waving her hands over her head. This was one of the best days of her life. She had gotten it, the lead in a big show, not some tiny part in a small show, a big part. She wiped her tears away, smiling uncontrollably. Tsuyu heard her phone ring and she glanced at the clock. It was one thirty three! And it was Sunday! The green haired girl jumped up from her spot at her table, and ran over to her phone.  She picked it up.

"Hello? This is Tsuyu Ausi." She said, trying to hold on her excitement. She heard a female voice answer from the other line, the girl had a Japanese accent like Tsuyu did. "Hello Tsuyu! My name is Momo Yayorozu and I'll be your agent!" The females voice said, "Very nice to erm, hear you? I'm very excited to be working with you." Tsuyu said smiling happily as she talked into her phone. "I'm excited to be working with you as well! The producer said you were Japanese so they hired me so you could feel a little more comfortable," Momo said, smiling into her phone from how sweet the green haired girl sounded.

"Thank you!" Tsuyu said, sitting back down at her table. "Your very welcome! Anyway I'm gonna explain the way rehearsals work, the time for each event and the costumes the directer has ideas for and wether your comfortable in them or not! I think the only one we have a problem with is a swimsuit scene, are you comfortable wearing a bikini?" Momo asked the green haired girl through the phone. Tsuyu but her lip thinking, she looked down at herself and breathed in slowly. "Yes, I am comfortable with that." She said calmly.

"Alright! Now for rehearsals and timing," Momo said. Tsuyu nodded even though she knew that Momo couldn't see her. "Okay," Tsuyu said calmly, she was excited and nervous about getting the lead. "Alright, rehearsals start at nine forty five sharp tomorrow and then everyday except Sunday which you get off. Tomorrow you'll just be meeting the people who got the other roles, make sure that your comfortable with everyone you'll be working with." Momo said, explaining how tomorrow would work and rehearsals after that. Tsuyu understood and store this information in her brain.

About an hour of speaking with Momo on the phone, the raven haired girl was finished explaining. "It was wonderful to talk to you Tsuyu, I'll see you tomorrow." Momo said before hanging up the phone. Tsuyu put her phone done and breathed in slowly. "Wow... I can't believe I got the role." She said to herself. "I really hope I don't fuck up." Tsuyu muttered to herself. She walked towards her bedroom in her two room apartment. Being a daughter of a rich man in Japan, her father had made sure she would have a good life in America.

Tsuyu walked over to her dresser and changed into  a mint green sleep dress. She set her alarm for seven o clock in the morning, that way she wouldn't be late for rehearsals. She walked out of her bedroom and began to make herself a supper of Mac and Cheese.

.
.
.

Tsuyu licked her lips and yawned, she walked back to her bedroom and lay down. She snuggled under her cool blankets and slowly feel into a comfortable sleep.