Character's Introduction

Y/N (you)- A punjabi girl who was living in Chandigarh from her childhood and shifted to Delhi recently for studies. She has completed her 1st year in Chandigarh only and came Delhi to start college from 2nd year offline. Her parents lives in Chandigarh only. And she is a short tempered girl but introvert.

Aarushi (y/f) - your one and only best friend from childhood. Your and her bond is the strongest. She shifted to delhi 1 year ago for college. Her parents also live in Chandigarh. Both of your parents are also very good friends. A very humble girl and love making new friends but you are her first priority.

Nischay Malhan - A very gentle guy who is childish sometimes and mature at other time. Everyone loves his company. A shy guy and a introvert too. He and Aarushi are bestfriend from the day they met. He is in same college in which you are.

Jay - Nischay's bestfriend and Aarushi's too. A very good guy but funny too and very easy for anyone to take things out from his mouth means impossible that anything left in his stomach😂🤭

Y/b- Your elder brother who lives in Canada with her wife and a sweet daughter. A complete and lovely family. He is very sweet to you. You are very close to him and tell almost everything to him. He supports you more than anyone and you feel blessed to have this type of brother.

Y/bhabhi - Wife of your brother and your sweet si bhabhi. You love her alot and it can't happen that a fight occurs between both of you because of her nature, In short not like a tv serial vali bhabhi. She also support your every decision.

Neha- Daughter of your brother and sister-in-law. She is too cute. Whenever you are with her you always have a positive energy because for sweet smile. She is only 5 years old but a very smart kid (like me in my childhood*smirk* okay sorry continue)

Y/m - Your mom 

Y/d - Your dad

D/a - Dimple aunty- Nischay's mother

V/u - Vinay uncle- Nischay's father

P/d- Prerna di- Nischay's elder sister a traveller and married to her love of life. In this ff she is not a youtuber just a writer and blogger

H/j- Harsh Jiju- Prerna di's husband and Nischay's jiju. He is very supportive and a good person and husband too.

A/b- Abhishek bhaiya- Nischay's younger brother. He completes his high school this year only and now is in 1st year of his college. He is not a science student so not in Nischay's college. A very sweet and humble guy and loves his family so much and love to tease Nischay but also love him alot .

If any other character comes so he or she will be introduced that time 😊

_______________________________________________________________

Hello ji 

I am Vanshika and i want that you all like this ff and show your love. I will make it sure that 1st part will post soon. If you like this ff please please please tell me in comment it is my first ff so am scared very much.

Finger crossedHope you love and forgive me if there is any grammatical or spelling mistake