Chapter 1, By The River

It was a cold cloudy evening in Harrison, Arkansas, 56° when I checked my phone last, I was by a lone river near First Assembly Of God of Boone County, I was wrapped up in warm clothes but something didn't feel right, I felt like I was missing some kind of warmth, I needed some form of human warmth to truly warm up my cold body, after a while I stood up and walked by a couple parks before stopping at a place for the night, I was warm but like I said, I needed some form of human warmth to truly warm up, after stopping by a corner cafe for some breakfast I went along with my day, I was just sitting down by the same river I was at just last night, after finishing the last of my hot chocolate I took in a fresh breath, I then remembered that life was getting harder and harder than I expected so I sat down by the same river I was yesterday, checked the weather 60° "Four degrees warmer than yesterday" I thought as I went along with my day just sitting on my hoodie next to the river watching the water rush along stones, logs and other things in the water, on my back I had a snugly fit backpack with a change of clothing, my security blankets, my English Standard Version Bible, my phone and its charger, my headphones and a couple sketch books with a pencil pouch with pens and colored pencils, I was watching the river rush over the things when I remembered the song Down To The River To Pray from one of my favorite movies, O Brother Where Art Thou? I didn't realize that things were going to change later on in life, so I decided to stand up and go do something, one bus ride later and I was at Gass Cemetery in Omaha, I had walked past the graves of the people who were buried there, just humming I'll Fly Away I then noticed two familiar tombstones and a particular person by one of the graves, I noticed he looked familiar in a sense "Could it be him?' My thoughts flashed in an instant and I decided to go over and say hi to the person over there. Not knowing what would happen next in that humble graveyard in Omaha, Arkansas, I thought it was gonna be just fine and dandy. And I wonder how it'll go, to say the least.

Note from Anna: Hi guys! I know that this section is short but over time I'll add more to it! Just let me know if you have any questions/ideas I can add, God bless you all!