chapter 1/??

I woke up like I would any other day , today is my first day,I had to leave my old school after "The incident" ,I walked out of bed and over towards my closet , I put a nice button down shirt on and some jeans, I walked over to the bathroom and did my hair passing by my mom's room ,she wasn't in her room,she never is..I did my hair in a bun and walked downstairs, I saw mom on the couch she was knocked out on the couch again, I walked out the house and towards the bus stop,I stood there looking at the ground,a girl about my age was next to me she looked..pretty and happy,she smiled at me and I tried to smile back but the bus pulled up in front of me and I got on the girl got on with me and we both sat in the same seat,the ride to school was awkward , she pulled out her phone and texted someone I decided to be nosey and look at her screen, it was her boyfriend and she was giggling and smiling she looked so happy I was amazed I've never felt happiness in a long time and I think her happiness was spreading to me I started to smile the more I looked at her the more hope she gave me it was strange as if for some reason I was meant to meet her , I decided to stop being shy and say hi.
"Hey" I said to her she looked at me smiled and waved then went back on her phone she was so pretty , wait no what am I thinking I'm not supposed to like girls right..? The bus stopped , we had made it to school everyone got off the bus and went into school , I walked towards the office since last week I had came here to sign up and get a tour of the school , I said hello to the man at the front desk and went to the principals office. The principal was a nice man he was old but friendly , I sat down and he started to talk to me. "Hello Alice welcome to your first day of school your classes start in a few minutes your locker is the one near Mrs.Lumps room" the principal said I nodded as to say okay , I walked out the principals office and walked to my locker. Good thing that Mrs.Lump was my home room teacher , as I walked into her classroom I saw the same girl from earlier in the bus she was talking to someone, it was a guy he looked tall with brown eyes and green dyed hair, he looked as if he could break someone's arm, he was scary looking but..She wasn't scary looking they were talking I guessed he was her boyfriend , they looked so happy together,
Mrs.Lump walked in the classroom and started to talk to the class, "Alright class please settle down, I have a big announcement,We have a new student, Alice will you please stand up and introduce yourself?" She said she was a nice lady who looked to be in her early 30's I smiled and walked up to the front everyone was staring at me , "Hello everyone" I said ," My name is Alice and I'm a new student here at Willow Creek highschool" I was nervous, Mrs.Lump told me to go sit down at my seat and so I did she started talking about stuff but I wasn't paying attention, someone had thrown something at my head it was a paper ball that looked like a note. I opened it and the note said , "Hey idiot can you move that big ass head of yours I can't see the teacher" it was from the guy with green hair I moved to the back of the class and he moved into my seat,he was so rude.

TBC