Full story!

Taneeka and Teki we're enemies when they first met, they would always fight and argue and fight over the extra chicken sandwich. Until one day Taneeka went up to Teki and said in a deep manly voice, "Teki you make me so mad I wanna kill you ... in a good way." Teki gasped and replied saying, "I'm fucking disgusted." Taneeka and Teki start fighting and Taneeka falls making a quite shake to the world. The principal broke them up and they had detention, they arrive in the detention room and they are told to stay in there for the rest of the day. Thats were they meet soren the bad guy , the mastermind, the weirdo. Teki and Taneeka sit down in there seats almost cracking the seat a bit, Teki says to Taneeka, "Im sorry Taneeka I didn't mean to brutally beat your ass." Taneeka replied saying, "Im sorry too I didn't mean to put a thick knot into your face." They both forgive each other but all of soren says in a manly squidward voice, "Taneeka how old are you :)." Taneeka is in shock because she knows that soren touches underage kids. Taneeka hesitated at first but replied saying, "Look I know you touch little kids I'm not into that kinda stuff so please leave me alone." Teki gives soren the stank eye and does his work.  Time goes by and it's almost the end of the day and soren says, "Im ditching this shit don't snitch or it'll end badly for you guys." Taneeka and Teki go over an odd silence when teki strikes conversation saying, "Lowkey im bored watchu wanna do ugly?" Taneeka replies saying, "Maybe we should be bffs with benefits." Teki starts blushing and Is flushed. Teki says, "Deal but make sure to not get me pregnant...~" Teki grabs a condom out of his clutch and Taneeka gets her pussy wet as Teki  puts him condom on his ginormous horse cock. Teki sticks his horse cock in Taneekas bbw and Taneeka starts having physical reaction, like a seizure. Teki was fucking her shit up making her bleed and shit on his dick. Meanwhile Soren is using the bathroom and thinks about checking on the two. Soren Approaches the door and opens the door and what Soren sees is the worst thing he has ever seen. Soren gasped and said in a submissive tone, "Can I join?" Taneeka and Teki stop in there tracks and freeze for a second but says sure. "They have a bloody threesome and it goes from face fucking to fisting. They finish up and get clean. To be continued..