10: leaving him

Y/N

"I have something to tell you, Clay..." I said as I looked over at clay. He was smiling.

"What's up?" He replied.

I smiled. "Well... I want you to tell me who the person you first liked was, remember? From the other day? Then I'll tell you what I have to say."

He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "The person... no. I can't tell you. You have to tell me what you want to say first."

I could feel my stomach drop. What would he say to me after I told him...? Would this even work out...? Does he even like me back...? I mean... it's only been a couple of days since I brought him back for the show...

"I Um...."

He looked back at me and smiled. "Go on..."

"I love you, Clay."

He got up from the bed and had a surprised look on his face. He sighed and looked back at me. I got up and looked at him.

"Y/N... you know I can't be in a relationship with you... I still need some time. Please don't be mad-"

I could feel tears run down my eyes as I put on my shoes quickly and grabbed my suitcase. Clay didn't stop me from leaving and sat down on the bed again.

"You know I figured out I was your first love on my own, right?" I said as I opened the door to the hotel room. He looked back at me and had a surprised look on his face. "Who told you-"

"No one did, you just made it obvious, Clay. I guess this is goodbye."

I ran out of the room quickly, and saw Buster walking with Suki in the Hallway, discussing about their next show when he saw me leaving. "Y/N? Where are you going? What happened?"

"I'm going back home. I can't do this right now-" I replied as I continued to walk towards the elevator.

"No, please stay. We need you-" he said as he ran towards me. Suki was running behind him.

"I've already made up my mind, Buster." I said as I pressed on the elevator button. He caught up to me and sighed. "Y/N-"

"Just leave me alone, please-" I said as I walked in. He saw me get in and Suki caught up to him and looked at me with a confused face. I Sighed and waved goodbye at them as the door closed.

i made it downstairs, and called for a Taxi. When the taxi arrived, I got in and told the driver to take me to the airport.

I booked a ticket online to go back home while I was in the car, and when we got there I paid the driver and he waved. I waved back and went inside the airport.

This place sure is busy...

Time skip

A couple of days passed and Moon has called me so many times. They're still in Redshore city, though-

I heard a knock at my door and looked through the peephole. It was... Nana?

I quickly opened the door and she came in with her bodyguard, Hobbs.

"Y/N-!" Nana said as she sat down on the couch. "You're in massive trouble, you hear me?"

"What's going on, Nana?" I said as I sat down on the chair next to her.

"Clay Calloway dropped out of the show. He said he needed another break. And I heard from Moon you left too? What's going on with you and Calloway?"

"Nothings going on-" I said but nana interrupted me. "Nonsense. Hobbs, go outside."

The small penguin left the room and Nana took out her phone. "Now, Y/N... what did you say to him?"

"I, uh..."

"Go on, Y/N."

"I told him I liked him, that's all-"

"That's all? And you're not going to fight your way to get to him?" Nana said as she was texting someone.

"Nana, please don't tell anyone about this."

"I'm not, Y/N. I just texted Clay that you were at the hospital and he should come see you."

"NANA!! Oh my god no!!"

"Dear, be thankful I did that. I told him that you were at your apartment recovering." Nana said as she got up from the couch and started walking towards the door. "Now, promise me you'll go back to the theater when Moon comes back, will you? He's bad at managing the place by himself."

i nodded as she left the apartment. i sighed and sat back down. What am I going to do....? Argh Nana... I'm thankful that she came but I don't really want to see Clay...

Time skip

I heard a knock on my door and I figured it was Clay. I looked through the peephole and there he was. He had a worried look on his face and he looked like he didn't sleep well. I opened the door and he just stared at me. "Y/N? Are you okay? What happened?"

I sighed, and invited him in. "I'm doing just fine, Clay. You shouldn't have come-"

"I had to come, you were in the hospital!" He said as he sat me down on the couch.

"I'm fine. I wasn't in the hospital. Nana just said that to you so you could come. Don't know why she did that, though." I replied.

he let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you're okay."

I nodded and there was a long silence before someone said something.

"About the other night... I'm sorry I was tough on you." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"I've had some time to think, and what you said was true. You were the first person I loved, but I thought you didn't like me, so I just kept it a secret." Clay said.

I sighed, and smiled. "You should've told me. I've always liked you, Clay. I know I need to move on-"

Clay hugged me and I could feel the warmth of his heart.

"Y/N, Let's go on a date. Please."

——-

End of chapter 10

sorry if this chapter was kinda bad— I kind of have writers block! anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one. Thank you all sm for 5K reads ❤️