The Story

Just a few things to say

Hi to the few of you that stuck with my Account, lmao. Not a lot, I understand! But definitely a big thanks to anyone out there, and to the people who do read this story.

I've sadly been moving on from writing fanfiction (And when I do write, I write on AO3, I'll make sure to link it to on my Account somewhere sometime after I publish this), and this might be one of the last posts on Wattpad. I just wanted to make the published number 30.

I honestly never seen myself moving on from this plat form, I've had it for so long, but it might be time. 

This is a slightly bittersweet goodbye, but I hope I can run across you all on the next adventure!

__

Honestly, you didn't know why you even started it. You came over to Kirishima's apartment, smiling and not dressed in anything too important, just a T-shirt a barely too big on you, some of it tucking into your jeans. So when your boyfriend decides to smear some of the batter on your face you weren't hesitant to do it back.

Eventually it became a flour war and both of you were covered, you were more like bathed in it since he was quick on his feet, faster and stronger than you.

But no mess deterred the both of you, wiping just enough to continue making your treats. After you had finished, you say yourself on the counter, Kirishima leaning on the granite beside you looking at the mess you two made.

Flour caked the floor and counters, some of the batter smeared on the counter top and drops on the floor. You both had accidentally dropped chocolate chips, had called for a minute truce to mourn for the chocolate.

You smile, humming, "So, I was thinking you should go take a shower first, and then I can after you."

Kirishima dropped his jaw, turning to you, "No way! That's so unmanly, you should go first!"

You counter his need to be manly, raising an eyebrow, "You like your showers extremely hot, I remember that." You did, you've never taken a shower with him, but he had taken one while you were there. You walked into the bathroom to retrieve your phone but there was so much steam you could barely see, and so warm in there you almost sweat to death. "I like my them cooler, plus the cookies will be done by the time you get outta I don't want you messing with the stove."

Kirishima pouted, hand landing in your thigh as he looked at you, making sure you weren't lying. Gently squeezing the skin under his hand had soft tremors spring up, it felt good, comforting.

You place your hand on his, squeezing, "Go on now, you can be the first to have one of the cookies when you get out."

That had Kirishima perking up, smile spreading across his face again, lighting up the room. He leans foreward, pecking your lips, "Okay, you convinced me! I'll be out soon to have them~!" He practically sang as he walked down the hallway, trailing flour under his feet down the hallway.

You sigh, knowing you'll have to mop that up too. And so, you hop off the counter, grabbing what you needed to clean and got to work. You kept an eye on the timer and scrubbing the cabinets and counters. Your brain though was running laps, thinking of what you had planned today.

Your and Kirishima's relationship was still somewhat between new and an average span of a relationship. 11 Months you have been dating your ray of Sunshine, and you've done everything together, and do everything together.