while his friends are over!

(y/ns pov)
I can't take this anymore. Cory had his friends over for the past 4 hours. Before they showed up, Me and Cory were about to get it on.

[4 hours earlier]

"So you like it when i touch you...here?"He said while putting his hand on my tit. He was groping me from behind and he kissed my neck. I bit my lip trying to silence myself. I nodded my head and then he took one of his hands down to my pussy. I was melting. He rubbed my clit with his big hand and squeezed my nipple. "aah oh my g-god yes." I moaned. I felt my back arch and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Just then his phone rang. I heard him let out a big sigh. "Hello?...oh wassup bro.....uh I was about to eat." He was saying but he stared at me when he said that. The eyes of hunger. "yeah you can come over....aight see ya.." He said and ended the call. "The guys are coming over so stay up here." "Ugh fine." I said with attitude. "Hey don't throw it unless you wanna catch this punishment." He said. I straightened up my face then. He just looked me up and down. I can't with this man.

                           [current time]

I grab my phone and send a risky text.

Me: Get up here and handle me
Cory: Can you wait a little? They will leave in 2 more hours.
Me: No
Cory: Fine i'm coming.

(cory's pov)
"guys i gotta use the bathroom and check on bae so i'll be back soon."
(y/n s pov)
I hear foot steps coming up the stairs. He opens the door with the look of anger and lust.
"you couldn't wait for daddy now could you." He said while walking slowly towards me. "no i couldn't I had so much fun earlier and I just want you to finish what you started." I said. He just giggled softly and laid me back on the bed.

He spread my legs open and dived in. Wasting no time he licked circles on my clit. I moaned loudly. Then he smacked my thigh and made the signal to be quiet. "Shhh baby they don't need to know how good i'm making you feel." He said. I put my hand over my mouth and then he put two fingers inside. My thighs almost closed but he held on tighter to keep me still. "Where you going baby? You wanted this babes. Take it." He said while fingering me more.

My stomach felt tight so i knew was getting close. "Look at you baby. Clenching around my fingers. You're gonna cum huh?" He said. Cory looked me deep in the eyes. I just moaned more. Finally it snapped. My world went dark.
"Good girl. Now wait until I come back then ima give it to you real good baby." He said while walking out. My legs are still shaking from the orgasm I just had.

                         —-bonus scene—-
Cory came down the stairs to eyes just staring at him. "What? I was hungry remember." He said. "We finna go and leave you to it." Berlin said.