Hard to Mourn

(Nicole's POV)

Nicole woke up crying as usual. It was the day after Y/N's Funeral when he sacrificed himself. The AI gets herself out of bed in the Cyberverse and sobs quietly. She has only been in her first ever relationship with Y/N for three days. And she is very torn up about it. The Holo-Lynx walks up to a digitized screen and see's Sonic.

Sonic: Hi, Nicole! Did you sleep well?

Nicole: (Mumbles) I guess.

She shrugs.

Sonic sighs.

Sonic: Ya thinking about Y/N aren't you?

Nicole: I don't know, Sonic. I... I just miss him so much.

Sonic: Yeah I miss him, Too. But don't let that affect your life, Nic. There is always a time that hope will survive. Sally came back to life, Knuckles came back to life, Hell, Even I came back to life!

Nicole: Sonic, No one could have survived that explosion! Y/N is dead! You hear me dead!

Nicole had realized that she had snapped at her Hedgehog Friend.

Nicole: I'm... Sorry, Sonic. (Flops on her bed) I just... I need a moment.

Sonic: Ok, I'll leave you alone. But would you want him back, though?

Nicole talks with her face in the pillow.

Nicole: Let me think about it.

Sonic nods and leaves the room. And with that Nicole is left alone. She sits up from her bed and looks over the good times that she had with Y/N.

(Flashback)

Y/N: Hey, Come back here!

Nicole: Ya can't catch me!

Y/N and Nicole were romantically playing in the Meadows of New Mobotropilis. The Human smiles at Nicole. She smiles back. Y/N used his teleportation to grab onto her.

Y/N: GOTCHA!

Nicole: (Playfully) Ahhhh! No! Let me go!

Nicole giggles as Y/N lifts her up they both drop down on a pile of sunflowers.

Y/N: (On top of her) Told ya I'm the fastest.

Nicole dematerializes and forms behind him and pounces on him.

Y/N: Oof!

Nicole: Think again.

Y/N smiles at Nicole before she holds onto her human boyfriends cheeks and kissed him deeply. The Lynx continues kissing him for what it seems to be life five minutes as the broke off.

Nicole: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah, Darling?

Nicole: Will you protect me.

Y/N grinned and touched her cheek.

Y/N: You mean the world to me, Babe. I will always have your back. And nothing will stand in our way.

The AI Lynx almost cries.

Nicole: I'm glad we're together, Y/N.

Nicole trails her fingers along Y/N's cheek.

Nicole: Promise me, That we will always be with each other.

Y/N: Promise.

Again, They both kiss each other longer and more deeply and passionate.

(Flashback ends)

Nicole was about to cry, She tried to hold it of but it was no use. She sobbed right away. She was heartbroken that she had lost her first boyfriend whom was a human. And a hero of Mobius.

THE END

RALLY4Y/N! RALLY4Y/N! RALLY4Y/N!

You can't keep a Freedom Fighter Down!

For ShallotStudioz: This was the best fictional Character that I had ever heard of. We can't keep him down. He is a Fighter. A Hero. A Funny Guy. A Sweet Guy. And a Lover.

We need him badly.

#Rally4Y/N