(MTMTE) Startling News Pt. 2 :: Cygate x Femme! Sparked! Reader ÷ Whirl

Requested by lunarose628, I wasn't planning on making a part two but if you really wanted it, then here we go. If you're wondering what the divide symbol is, much like the x is used for love or shipping, + is for friendship I wanted to start a new thing by adding the ÷ symbol which is a negative relationship. We all know how Whirl is...

Also warning, their will be brief violence depicted against a pregnant character please do take caution.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's been several cycles since you've told Cyclonus about your carrying. He kept the promise of loving you more, he goes out of his way to take care of you and help you around since your backaches were getting a little out of control.

Tailgate occasionally helped by providing warm cuddles and generally speaking to the unborn sparkling inside of you. You had two loving mechs that adored you, you had a sparkling on the way, what could go wrong?

Just one little incident.

Cyclonus kept you around him due to your carrying, and generally it was supposed to be so he can protect you. But in advents to not being present he opted to Tailgate. But Tailgate was busy as with Cyclonus, so that left you to take care of yourself. Cyclonus solely trusted you, and he trusted you to be alone.

You were walking back to the both of your habsuites when Whirl shoved you against the wall. You yelped.

"W-What are you doing?" You asked, Whirl didn't answer and grabbed out a weapon, your optics widened as he stabbed you 28 times in your leg. He left as you screamed.

You saw energon going everywhere and your optics dimmed before you saw the faint purple outline of a mech. And a white and baby blue mech rushing towards you screaming and trying to capture your attention. You then blacked out.

You woke up to hear Cyclonus swearing and threatening to kill Whirl for harming you. You get up before Ratchet places a servo to your chassis coaxing you to stay down. Cyclonus shoves Ratchet away and held you close.

"(Y/D) are you okay? Are you injured or hurt?" Cyclonus asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Even our Sparkling is fine." You said.

"I'm sorry for you. I am so sorry. I will harm Whirl for this! I hope that this doesn't happen to you again, so I won't even let you out of my sight, I promise." Cyclonus kissed your helm.