Nightace

Name: Nightace
Nickname(s): Ace (His friends), Night (His friends)
Age: 25 million years
Gender: Male
Height: Tall AF, a slight bit taller than Megatron
Weight: Quite light, to be honest
Sexuality: Demisexual Demiromantic
Appearance:

Alt-Mode:In above picture Clothing: NoneLikes: Peace and quiet, learning new things, relaxing, the Autobots, exploring, and adventuring Dislikes: Being forced to do things he doesn't want to do, Decepticons, idiots, being judged, loud sounds, thun...

Alt-Mode:
In above picture

Clothing: None
Likes: Peace and quiet, learning new things, relaxing, the Autobots, exploring, and adventuring
Dislikes: Being forced to do things he doesn't want to do, Decepticons, idiots, being judged, loud sounds, thunderstorms and being restrained
Side: Autobots
Weaknesses: He physically cannot speak on his own as his voice box was removed when being experimented on (he uses clips of people speaking to communicate, like Soundwave), and he's unable to feel pain, often leading to him not realising he's been seriously injured.
Backstory: Before the war, Nightace was a famous gladiator, who was forced into the job by a lack of money. Eventually, he joined the Autobot cause, becoming one of their main soldiers. He was skilled, confident and cocky. That was all taken away from him by the Decepticons when he was shot in a battle, and badly injured. The Deceptions kidnapped him, and for months, he was held captive and tortured. However, eventually he was badly damaged so was given to Shockwave as an experiment, turning him into a mindless killing machine. At least, until he was rescued by the Autobots and regained his past self. He later decided to try and redeem himself, joining the Autobots on Earth.
Family: None
Crush:
G1- Devcon (Main), Mirage (Backup)
IDW- First Aid (Main), Rung (Backup 1), Mirage (Backup 2)
TFP- Smokescreen (Main), Wheeljack (Backup 1), Ultra Magnus (Backup 2)
TFA- Wasp (Main), Blurr (Backup)
RID 2001- Side Burn (Main), Prowl (Backup)
RID 2011- Sideswipe (Main), Bumblebee (Backup)
Cyberverse- Perceptor (Main), Soundwave (Backup)
Victory- Hellbat (Main), Braver (Backup)
Rescue Bots- Blades (Main), Blurr (Backup)