Simon Meet and Greet

It was another perfect day in Ella Bo Bo's perfect life, she was so pretty and cute and tiny and pitete that her own eyelashes blew her away. TOday was going to be the best day of her life though because she was meeting her best cutest stan comfort-streamer idol. SIMON COW!!!! he was so handsome and cute. And she was meeting him. But since Ella was NOT a girly girl and naturally beautiful she didn't need to try for their first date, oopsie I meant meet and greet. 

She sat down in her rich dresser and started to put her perfect brown hair into a messy bun and put on her favorite outfit, she was a baddie and alt so she always had the best outfits that made all the other girly girls made at her and then their makeup melted off and they died because the were such girly girls. 

She then got in her limo because she was rich and went the to the meet and greet

She then got in her limo because she was rich and went the to the meet and greet. When she got there all the girls were so jealous of her that they started clapping. Except for Clover Stink, her best friend. They were so cool, but Clover stink was so much less pretty then Ella Bo BO. it was so embarrassing for her but ella kept her around because she was just so sad and pitufull. OMG she was soooo cute (Ella NOT Clover). 

Then, she saw him. Simon Cutie sitting at his greet and meet table, obviously waiting for ella. She bounced over, fluttering her perfect eyelashes at him. As soon as she caught his eye simon fluttered his eyelashes back at her. 
"OMG ARE YOU ELLA BO BO!?!?!" 

Why yes I am, she replied cutely. Her leg kicked behind her back in an #anime cutie pose, kicking the girly-girl behind her. Simon was drooling at this point, she was the total package, a bad girl., girly girl hater.  Simon quickly got up from the table, sweeping Ella off of her feet. 

"Lets go to my palece my queen." he seductively smirked at her. Ella blushed again, licking her lips cutely.