Star Beings: Andromedans

Earth's galactic neighbors, only 2.5 million light-years away. Andromedans are an incredibly loving, gentle, and telepathic race originating from the spiral-shaped galaxy of Andromeda, sometimes known as M31. They have pure energy, almost child-like based on my interaction with them during meditations. I like to call them 'the children of the Earth' for this reason. Around 800,000 Andromedan souls exist here on Earth, which is tiny in comparison to other races. They're known as the quiet warriors, playing important roles whilst attracting little to no attention to themselves. They don't serve a soul group mission or purpose, but rather are placed on Earth to serve a very, very specific purpose only known to themselves. Fortunately, Andromedans are extremely gifted at accessing the Akashic records (I will explain later), which can help an Andromedan starseed discover their true purpose after reincarnation. Andromedans need to take time to adjust to Earth. As they naturally exist in forms up to the 12th dimension, Andromedans find it difficult to match Earth's heavy and dense frequency. This change in frequency affects the ease with which Andromedans can incarnate on Earth. This means they only retain a small percentage of their true energy which can be startling for some Andromedans. Despite this, they are incredibly heart-centered and are masters of anything art and science-related. This balance between the right and left hemispheres in the brain gives them a unique position in the universe. But, they may feel a tug of war during their waking lives about what 'they're supposed to do' versus what 'they want to do'. This, they find difficult.

Andromedan Starseed traits:
- May or may not be drawn to Andromeda
- Know they have a purpose, but might not know what it is
- Have a light or white aura
- Act child-like, innocent, but not childish
- Introverted
- Observers, tend to blend into the background whilst they watch others
- True freedom seekers
- Empathic, but guard emotions due to previous trauma and conflict
- Have a strong desire to travel the world or visit 1 place in particular
- Very creative, but also logical beings
- Love anything creative or science related
- May be found in any field
- Might feel drawn to spiritual jobs: tarot readers, writers, reiki healers, counsellors, artists, teachers, musicians
- Interested in meta-physics, spiritual practices
-May suffer from deep rooted anxiety or depression if not in alignment

Interesting facts:
- Their strong telepathic abilities open up new energetic pathways between galaxies.
- When they want to, they have a strong sense of humor, and are full of joy and gratitude
- They have a magnetic aura, which puts Earth souls at ease.